Versie historie van sWeather
Veranderingen voor v1.8.1 - v1.8.2
- "Feels like" temps of zero degrees would display as N/A. (Thanks, mhh)
Veranderingen voor v1.8.0 - v1.8.1
- Tray icon options have changed. You can now display either or both icons.
- Added a small delay when updating location time.
- On a delayed startup, tray icon was showing blank instead of the N/A icon.
Veranderingen voor v1.7.9 - v1.8.0
- Another bugfix:
- Reduced the number of times the TimezoneDB API was queried.
Veranderingen voor v1.6.8 - v1.6.9
- "Full forecast" links were broken. (Thanks, Midnight Rambler)
Veranderingen voor v1.6.5 - v1.6.6
- Small cosmetic change. Made the statusbar say "Last provider update was at: " to, hopefully, reduce confusion as to when the weather data was last updated by Yahoo!. Currently, that seems to be every two hours.
Veranderingen voor v1.6.4 - v1.6.5
- + Added a new link on the main form to go directly to the radar page of the currently selected location.
- * Changed the "Full forecast: Click here" link to "Links: Full forecast"
- - It doesn't look like the old API access is coming back so I've removed the option added in v1.6.3.
Veranderingen voor v1.6.2 - v1.6.3
- + Due to Yahoo!-realted issues with the new API, I've added a workaround
- option to use the old API. This option is enabled by default. That said,
- while the older API seems to be much more reliable, I cannot guarantee how
- long Yahoo! will make it available. Maybe this workaround will buy enough
- time for Yahoo! to get their stuff together regarding the new API. Please
- note that the data is slightly different between the two APIs and that the
- "Full forecast" link doesn't appear to provide proper links when using the
- old API.
- * Prettied up the Options dialog with some icons.
- * Made the main form display missing data more elegantly.
Veranderingen voor v1.5.3 - v1.5.5
- + Added a "Use https:// (SSL) when possible" option. (Thanks, Mimori)
- v1.5.4 - 2014-12-15
- + Added 'Feels like' temp to the tray tooltip. (Thanks, Ken Z.)
- ! Hopefully fixed a long-standing bug with the temperature icon not
- displaying the correct temperature. This had to do with the fact that
- Windows 7, at least, does not appear to like 1-bit colour icons in the
- tray. Crazy...
Veranderingen voor v1.5.2 - v1.5.3
- + Added DMS (degree, minute, second) format option for latitude and longitude readings.
- ! Fixed missing "na.ico" file in the Fat Cow tray condition theme.
- ! Converted wind speed text string was incorrect.
Veranderingen voor v1.5.1 - v1.5.2
- Refresh timer wasn't set properly after waking up from hibernation.
- DPI-related fix to saved listview column widths.
Veranderingen voor v1.4.9 - v1.5.1
- ! New date feature introduced in v1.5.0 was off by one. "It was my understanding that there would be no math." =]
- + Added new option to show the date number in the extended forecast.
- * In the Options' WOIED list, the highlighted selection will stay visible when using the up/down buttons. You can also now use drag-and-drop to move locations in the list.
Veranderingen voor v1.4.8 - v1.4.9
- + Added two new tray temperature themes, Simple Black & Simple White, courtesy of user lotra.
Veranderingen voor v1.4.7 - v1.4.8
- + Added a hidden INI setting to work around a bug in the System Explorer program from http://systemexplorer.net/. Every time sWeather would get updated weather info, and refresh its tray icons, the "Advanced Window"
- popup from System Explorer would appear. This bug only appears to happen in Windows XP so, if you're experiencing this, add the following line to the [Settings] section of sWeather's config.ini file, save it, and restart sWeather.
Veranderingen voor v1.4.5 - v1.4.7
- * Updated WorldWeatherOnline API-related code. Titlebar timezone data should work again.
- * sWeather should now be DPI aware and display properly at higher DPI resolutions.
Veranderingen voor v1.4.4 - v1.4.5
- + Added ability to set a global hotkey to refresh the weather data.
Veranderingen voor v1.4.3 - v1.4.4
- Converted temps weren't displaying properly for the entire 10-day forecast.