Versie historie van AC3Filter
Veranderingen voor v2.5b - v2.6.0b
- FFMPEG updated to v1.1.4
- Use FFMPEG for AAC decoding (should be less crashes because faad bugs).
- SPDIF/AC3 encoder: encode 5.1 with back channels (used by flac for instance) like 5.1 with side channels (standard for ac3).
- Serbian language added (thanks to Rancher).
- Languages updated: Basque (thanks to Xabier Aramendi), Chineese (thanks to PoYang).
- Bug fixed: some languages was reset to english after restart.
- Installer: /noicons option works now
Veranderingen voor v2.4a - v2.5b
- FFMPEG is used for DTS decoding.
- Better decoding quality for EAC3 and OGG Vorbis.
- Correct SPDIF output status.
Veranderingen voor v2.3a - v2.4a
- No freeze after pause in WMP.
- More speaker layouts.
- ACM driver crash fixed (thanks to maxsmi).
- AC3 SPDIF passthrough fixed.
- Basque language added (thanks to Xabier Aramendi!).
- Translations updated: Finnish (thanks to Kristian Epšilys), Bulgarian (thanks to Georgi Barzev)
Veranderingen voor v2.2a - v2.3a
- Dolby TrueHD support
- ACM 64bit works now
- Several bugs leading to crash fixed.
- Translations updated: Slovak (thanks to Artam), French (thanks to Philippe AGUESSE)
Veranderingen voor v2.1a - v2.2a
- OGG Vorbis support.
- ACM driver works again (was broken in v2.0a).
- Several bugs leading to crash fixed.
Veranderingen voor v2.0a - v2.1a
- Equalizer crash fixed. Thanks to all who report bugs.
- HDMV LPCM support (it was noise).
Veranderingen voor v1.63b - v2.0a
- 8 channels support
- PCM Double output support
- DTS-MA (core only), AAC, EAC3, FLAC, MP3 decoding support
- Completely new bass redirection: better filtering (4th order Linkwitz-Riley)
- option to redirect bass to front speakers
- Single icon per application
- Online help
- Crash report
- Set filter language from the installer
- Translations: Portuguese, thanks to Manuela Silva
- Turkish, thanks to AltanEdip
- Dutch, thanks to Ernst Klamer
- Bulgarian, thanks to ?????? ??????
- Ukrainian, thanks to Michael Vigovsky
Veranderingen voor v1.62b - v1.63b
- AC3 decoding bug fixed (Issue 1)
- Channel order bug fixed (issue 43)
- Remote control using messages
- Write version number to the registry on install (issue 17)
- Command line interface for AC3Config utility (run ac3config /? for help)
- Swedish translation added (thanks to Niclas Burgren)
- French language updated (thanks to Philippe AGUESSE)
Veranderingen voor v1.61b - v1.62b
- Precise PCM passthrough
- Fixed: Noise on LPCM 20/24bit tracks
- Fixed: Delay settings did not work after restart.
- German translation updated (thanks to Philipp Wode)
- Japan translation added (thanks to tnetsixenon)
Veranderingen voor v1.60b - v1.61b
- Clear DirectShow filter cache on install and uninstall
- Fixed: Matrix was not saved
- Fixed: Popping sound when seeking DTS/WAV or AC3/WAV file
- Translations updated: Slovak (thanks to Artam), Spanish (thanks to Ferny)
Veranderingen voor v1.51a - v1.60b
- Major change in this version is x64 support.
- Now filter is distributed in several editions: Full, Lite and Win9x. More about the difference.
- Much work with equalizer. Now you can work with each channel individually and with all channels at once. You can see the equalizer's real frequency response, and build your own equalizers with custom frequency bands up to one hertz precise.
- Spectrum is now synchronized with audio playback. Also, you can see the spectrum of individual channels.
- Translated to Greek (thanks to thanks to Peter Perdik and Dimitrios Topouzidis) and Slovenian (thanks to DarkHand).
- Installer is localized now.
Veranderingen voor v1.50a - v1.51a
- CPU usage takes in account number of processors
- Center, Voice and LFE levels are synchronized across Mixer and Gains pages
- 'Decoder info' box did not work sometimes
- Slovak, Spanish and Italian translations updated
Veranderingen voor v1.46 - v1.50a
- Spectrum analyzer
- Sample rate conversion
- spdif_test utility
- New and updated translations
- Old bugs killed, new made :)
Veranderingen voor v1.45b - v1.46
- AC3 encoder bitrate is now adjustable
- Korean translation added (thanks to starcodec)
- Upmixing of Dolby Surround files works now (thanks to Stefan Schott)
- MPEG Audio Joint stereo playback fixed (thanks to Daniel Bechter)
- Problem with decimal point in mixing matrix on some non-english Windows (thanks to Marcin Hencz)
Veranderingen voor v1.40 - v1.40b
- Localization support!
- Localization procedure is easy and can by done by everyone!
- Russian translation !
- Fixed bug in AC3 decoder (audio skips). Thanks to Chris Meadowcroft!
- User manual fixed (broken in v1.35b)
- Mixing LFE channel into several channels preserves resulting loudness. LFE level now means gain relative to front channles.
Veranderingen voor v1.30b - v1.35b
- Fixed a bug in AC3 decoder (decoding of 4.1 and 3.1 AC3 files was affected). Thanks to Dietmar Kleiner for reporting and testing!
- Fixed a bug with fast playback of mono files in WMP
- Delay units works correctly in offline config utility
- SPDIF page added, all SPDIF-related options are moved there
- AC3Config utility supports themes
- Invert levels option to fix a bug with levels display in 3rd-party themes
- Default output format changed to stereo (Much of people with stereo setup cannot hear center channel with default multichannel output)
Veranderingen voor v1.20b - v1.30b
- AC3 decoding level made louder by +6dB
- Fixed: sometimes 2 tray icons appear in WMP
- Fixed: Matrix editing did not work in Vista
- Fixed: Gains was not saved in Vista