Versie historie van 7+ Taskbar Tweaker
Veranderingen voor v5.3 - v5.4
- Added support for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (build 16299).
- The tweaker now shows a warning message for unsupported Windows 10 builds.
- Added an advanced Mouse Button Control option to alphabetically sorts group items.
- When the "Control volume when mouse is over: The notification area" option is on, it is being activated over the clock of secondary monitors now, too.
- Windows 10: Double/middle clicking the taskbar opens the start menu on the correct monitor.
- Windows 10 and the no_start_btn_spacing advanced option: clicking on the empty corner now opens the start menu.
- Fixed the "Combine grouped buttons" option when switching virtual desktops on Windows 10.
- Fixed a bug with the drag_towards_desktop advanced option, which could activate unrelated windows.
- Added a Spanish help file, by Leonel Mira (carpediemando.890m.com).
- Added a French help file, by Wullfk (easy-pc.org).
Veranderingen voor v5.2.1 - v5.3
- Added support for the Windows 10 Creators Update (build 15063).
- I want to thank everybody who donated for the porting effort: Steve Ellmore, Mark Light, Joe Gores, and other contributors.
- Added the scroll_no_wrap advanced option, which disables the wrapping around behavior for the "cycle between taskbar buttons" option.
- Fixed a bug in Windows 10 Anniversary Update, which could cause several options to work incorrectly.
- Fixed taskbar items reordering while applying tweaks in several cases.
- Fixed for Mouse Button Control advanced options: custom right click actions could cause the taskbar context menu to show up.
- Fixed a bug which caused the tray_icons_padding advanced option to get reset sometimes.
- Added Bulgarian translation, by Radoslav Nenchovski (Радослав Ненчовски).
- Added Hebrew translation, by Gil Bar-Shlomo (גיל בר-שלמה).
- Updated the Polish help file.
Veranderingen voor v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11 Beta
- Added support for the Windows 10 Creators Update (build 15063).
Veranderingen voor v5.1 - v5.2.1
- Hotfix: disabling the thumbnail preview on hover caused the preview to not be displayed when clicking on a combined taskbar group.
- v5.2 (September 9, 2016)
- Added support for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (build 14393).
- Added the following supported values for the Mouse Button Control advanced options:
- volumeicon - allows to customize actions for volume tray icon click.
- showdesktop - allows to customize actions for the Show Desktop button.
- Implemented the virtual_desktop_order_fix advanced option for Windows 10. The option preserves the order of the taskbar buttons when switching between virtual desktops.
- Implemented the tray_icons_padding advanced option for Windows 10.
- Fixed the multipage_wheel_scroll advanced option, which didn't work when the mouse was over the empty space of the taskbar.
- Updated tray icon, with anti-aliasing and better support for high DPI.
- The icon was designed by Daniel Beardsmore. Thanks!
- Added Slovak translation, by Vladimír Kubala.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Veranderingen voor v5.0 - v5.1
- Added support for The First Major Update of Windows 10 (build 10586).
- Fixed rearranging of Taskbar Inspector items when the scrollbar is visible.
- Windows 10: when using the disable_topmost option, bring the taskbar to the foreground when the Windows key is pressed.
- Improved the English dialog for high DPI.
- Fixed: when closing a window with a middle click, if the window had an "are you sure?" message, the tweaker didn't always bring it to the foreground.
Veranderingen voor v4.5.10 - v5.0
- Windows 10 support.
- I want to thank everybody who donated for the porting effort: Mike T, Fraser Ntukula, and other contributors.
- Fixed compatibility with the KB3072318 update for Windows 8.1.
- Improved compatibility of pinned items with the option to disable grouping.
- Added the disable_tray_icons_drag advanced option, which disables the drag operation of notification area items, i.e. makes reordering of items impossible.
- Added the w10_large_icons advanced option, which changes taskbar icon sizes from 24x24 to 32x32 on Windows 10.
- Added the cycle_same_virtual_desktop advanced option, which tweaks the Left click on combined item option to cycle only through windows that belong to the current virtual desktop.
- Added a new option for the disable_taskbar_transparency advanced option, which allows to use the basic theme taskbar color (Windows 7).
- Added Mouse Button Control options to maximize/restore a taskbar item, and to maximize/restore all buttons of a group.
- Improved the no_width_limit advanced option to work for multiple monitors.
- Fixed the disable_items_drag advanced option, which caused the thumbnail previews to not appear.
- Fixed: when the disable_topmost advanced option was on, the start button could get stuck in hovered state on Windows 7.
- A custom icon ("7+ Taskbar Tweaker.ico", if exists) is now applied for the main window as well.
- Korean translation, by Metrics Spec.
Veranderingen voor v4.5.8 - v4.5.10
- Added an automatic update feature, which can be enabled from the settings dialog.
- Added the disable_items_drag advanced option, which disables the drag operation of taskbar items on the task list.
- The tweaker now prevents explorer from changing AppIDs of folder windows when the current AppID is a random AppID (random_group_xxxxxxxx). This does not work if the folder window runs in a separate process.
- Fixed: sometime decombining didn't work when taskbar animations are disabled.
- Fixed an issue of the MinHook library, which could prevent the tweaker from working.
- Fixed several crashes.
Veranderingen voor v4.5.6 - v4.5.8
- Quick fix: fixed an incompatibility with several other tweaking programs.
- v4.5.7 (February 26, 2015)
- Added the no_start_btn_spacing advanced option, which allows to control the spacing size when the start button is hidden.
- Added a new advanced option, right_drag_toggle_labels, which was always turned on with the "Drag within/between groups using right mouse button" option.
- Added a new advanced option, show_desktop_on_hover, which makes the taskbar to show desktop when a file is dragged over it (similar to Windows XP).
- Improved the disable_topmost advanced option in Windows 7.
- If the file "7+ Taskbar Tweaker.ico" exists, it's used as a tray icon.
- Finnish translation of the program and the help file, by Viligg.
- Small fixes.
Veranderingen voor v4.5.5 - v4.5.6
- Added the "disable_taskbar_transparency" advanced option.
- Added the "always_show_tooltip" advanced option, which forces a tooltip to be shown on hover, even if the text fits the taskbar button.
- Improved startup time for the case when only specific, lightweight options are used.
- Fixed a possible crash.
Veranderingen voor v4.5.4 - v4.5.5
- Made 7+ Taskbar Tweaker compatible with the 7+ Taskbar Tweaking Library.
- Mouse Button Control: added options to minimize/close all items of a button group.
- Fixed a crash with the "Middle click -> Minimize" option, which wasn't completely fixed in v4.5.4.
- Improved the "disable_topmost" advanced option.
Veranderingen voor v4.5.3 - v4.5.4
- Fixed the "Combining" option.
- Fixed a crash with the "Middle click -> Switch to", "Middle click -> Minimize" options.
- Fixed: the combination of the "Middle click" and "Left click on combined item" options didn't work correctly.
Veranderingen voor v4.5 - v4.5.1
- New advanced option: disable_topmost, which allows you to make the taskbar non-topmost.
- New advanced option: multirow_equal_width, which forces the items on every row of a multirow taskbar to have the same width.
- New advanced option: scroll_maximize_restore, which extends the "minimize/restore when mouse is over..." option to switch between minimize/restore/maximize.
- Fixed a crash for the drag_towards_desktop=5 advanced option on Windows 8.1 Update 1.
Veranderingen voor v4.4.5 - v4.5
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 support.
- I want to thank everybody who donated for the porting effort: Charles George, Justin Shillock (Platypus Man), and other contributors.
- Improved compatibility with the "focus follows mouse" accessibility option.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the thumbnail preview from closing under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a rare bug when the shift or ctrl key became stuck.
- Fixed: the main dialog didn't look correctly with the classic theme (Windows 7) for the following languages: Czech, German, Italian, Polish, Russian.
- Fixed: explorer could crash under certain circumstances.
Veranderingen voor v4.4.3 - v4.4.5
- Hotfix: tray clock wasn't resonsive to mouse hover events.
- •New advanced option: list_reverse_order, which allows to reverse the displaying order of items in the preview list. To be used with the option Hovering -> List.
- •New advanced option: w7_show_desktop_classic_corner, which fixes a bug of Windows 7: when the classic theme is used, clicking on the screen corner where the "Show desktop" button is located doesn't activate the button.
- •Mouse Button Control: options to cycle through windows by clicking the empty space of the taskbar.
- •When the Task Switcher window (Alt+Tab) is open, mouse scroll events aren't being captured by the taskbar.
Veranderingen voor v4.4.2 - v4.4.3
- Fixed: on Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, clicking on a decombined button opens thumbnail preview instead of switching to the corresponding window.
- •Fixed: the no_width_limit advanced option didn't work on Windows 7 if the start button was hidden.
Veranderingen voor v4.4.1 - v4.4.2
- New advanced option: tray_icons_padding, which allows to customize the horizontal padding between icons in the notification area.
- New advanced option: no_width_limit, which removes the minimum width limitation of the vertical taskbar.
- When the option to open pinned items with a double click is turned on, it's now possible to launch applications with Shift+click as well.
- Advanced options now have more priority than regular options, e.g. if you customize the same key in the main window and in the Advanced Options Editor, the latter will apply.
- The installer launches the tweaker as non-elevated, even if the installer itself was run as administrator.
- Bug fixes
Veranderingen voor v4.1.1 - v4.1.5
- Serbian translation
- Ukrainian translation, by Ura Chorniy (Юра Чорний).
- Czech translation
- Polish translation of the help file
- Latvian, Polish, and Russian translation updates.
- Dutch translation of the help file
- Detect target version from explorer's version info, not from the OS. Now the tweaker works with exotic stuff like Windows 7 explorer on Windows 8.
- Slovenian translation update.
Veranderingen voor v4.1 - v4.1.1
- - Hungarian translation
- - German translation of the help file