Versie historie van NirSoft VideoCacheView (64-bit portable)
<<Terug naar software beschrijving
Veranderingen voor v3.00 - v3.05
- Added 'Manually Merge Selected Files' option (Ctrl+M). If you have split video files that VideoCacheView cannot detect and merge automatically, you can select all items, press Ctrl+M and then VideoCacheView will merge all selected items into one.
- After using the 'Manually Merge Selected Files' option, you can use the 'Copy Selected Files To...' option to generate the merged file. Be aware that the order of the merged files is determined according to the created time of every file.
Veranderingen voor v2.98 - v3.00
- Added support for the new 'Simple Cache for HTTP' cache format of Chrome Web browser.
Veranderingen voor v2.96 - v2.98
- Fixed to detect and merge the current video links of YouTube. Also, fixed a bug that caused VideoCacheView to include text or xml file related to the video stream inside the merged file, causing the merged file to be corrupted.
- See the 'YouTube Videos' section for more information about working with YouTube files.
- Version 2.97
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView failed to extract mp4 files with mms links on IE10/IE11.
Veranderingen voor v2.95 - v2.96
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView 32-bit failed to read the cache of IE11 on 64-bit systems.
Veranderingen voor v2.91 - v2.95
- VideoCacheView now automatically detects the cache folder and termporary files of Yandex Web browser. (Be aware that Yandex is based on Chrome Web browser, so 'Chrome' is displayed in the browser column)
Veranderingen voor v2.86 - v2.90
- VideoCacheView now detects automatically the temporary flash files of Microsoft Edge/Project Spartan (On Windows 10).
- Version 2.88
- When GPAC fails to merge video and audio files into one, VideoCacheView now displays an error message.
- Version 2.87
- Fixed to work with the latest build of Windows 10.
Veranderingen voor v2.85 - v2.86
- Fixed issue: On some systems, VideoCacheView failed to read the cache of IE10/IE11 from WebCacheV01.dat
Veranderingen voor v2.82 - v2.85
- Added option to scan only files from the last xx hours.
Veranderingen voor v2.81 - v2.82
- Fixed VideoCacheView to detect the files inside Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash folder when specifying it as temporary folder in the 'Advanced Options' window.
Veranderingen voor v2.80 - v2.81
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView failed to retrieve some of the long URLs of Chrome Web browser (and without the URLs, VideoCacheView also failed to merge split video files).
Veranderingen voor v2.77 - v2.80
- VideoCacheView now automatically detects and loads the cache of Opera 15 or later (Stored under C:\Users\[User Profile]\AppData\Local\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Cache). Be aware that Opera is now based on Chrome Web browser, and thus VideoCacheView detects the cache files of Opera as Chrome...
Veranderingen voor v2.68 - v2.77
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it's not located in the primary monitor.
Veranderingen voor v2.66 - v2.68
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
Veranderingen voor v2.65 - v2.66
- Fixed a crash problem occurred when trying to load the cache of IE10.
Veranderingen voor v2.63 - v2.65
- Fixed VideoCacheView to detect YouTube videos from googlevideo.com domain.
Veranderingen voor v2.62 - v2.63
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView added YouTube split files with zero file-size, which sometimes caused the generated merged file to be corrupted.
Veranderingen voor v2.61 - v2.62
- Added /cfg command-line option, which instructs VideoCacheView to use a config file in another location instead if the default config file, for example:
- VideoCacheView.exe /cfg "%AppData%\VideoCacheView.cfg"
Veranderingen voor v2.60 - v2.61
- For YouTube videos, VideoCacheView now displays your IP address at the time that you watched the video (The IP address is extracted from the URL)
Veranderingen voor v2.55 - v2.60
- Added support for saving the new MPEG-DASH streams of YouTube as MP4 file that can be played on any media player. Requires to install additional open-source software: GPAC. VideoCacheView uses the MP4Box utility installed as a part of GPAC package to convert the MPEG-DASH streams into a valid mp4 file that can be played with any media player. Special thanks to one of NirSoft users who gave me the hint for solving the problem with MPEG-DASH streams.
- Fixed bug with the cache of Internet Explorer (6.0 - 9.0): VideoCacheView failed to detect a small portion of the cache entries.
- Fixed VideoCacheView 32-bit to work with IE10 on 64-bit systems.
Veranderingen voor v2.52 - v2.55
- Added option to save and load the entire configuration of VideoCacheView ('Save Configuration' and 'Load Configuration' under the File menu).
Veranderingen voor v2.51 - v2.52
- Fixed issue with Chrome Web browser: VideoCacheView loaded only 4 data files: data_0, data_1, data_2, data_3. It seems that when the cache of Chrome is large enough, it starts to create more cache data files (data_4, data_5...)
- Starting from this version, VideoCacheView will read these additional cache data files.
- Added support for merging the new MPEG-DASH streams of YouTube into one file. Unfortunately, this feature is currently useless, because I cannot find any video player that can actually play this kind of files...
Veranderingen voor v2.50 - v2.51
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView failed to detect some of the video files on IE10.
Veranderingen voor v2.46 - v2.50
- Added limited support for Internet Explorer 10... and there are some problems with it:
- Many videos are not saved properly in the cache by IE10, and thus VideoCacheView will not be able to extract them.
- In order to ensure that all cache data of IE10 is saved to the disk, it's highly recommended to log off and then log on again, before using VideoCacheView with IE10. If you don't do that, VideoCacheView may hang or crash...
- By default, IE10 feature is turned off. In order to start using it, go to 'Advanced Options' window (F6) and check the 'Internet Explorer 10 Cache' option.
Veranderingen voor v2.45 - v2.46
Veranderingen voor v2.40 - v2.45
- Added support for split video files of dailymotion.com
- Be aware that the merged .flv file created from dailymotion.com is not played properly by some FLV players. In order to play this kind of file, you can try to use the latest version of VLC Media Player. VLC Media Player has the ability to play the entire merged .flv file, though it initially detects only the first fragment.
Veranderingen voor v2.38 - v2.40
- Added 'Use the Web page title as filename' option in the Copy Video Files dialog-box. If this option is turned on, VideoCacheView will use the Web page title (As appears under the 'Title' column) to generate the video filename.
Veranderingen voor v2.37 - v2.38
- Fixed issue: On some systems, VideoCacheView saved .mp4 files without a file extension.
Veranderingen voor v2.36 - v2.37
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView crashed on some systems while reading the cache files of Firefox.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Fixed issue: Dialog-boxes opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Veranderingen voor v2.35 - v2.36
- The string of the Title column is now automatically copied to the file description in the 'Copy Video Files' window.
Veranderingen voor v2.32 - v2.35
- Added support for the new location of the Flash temporary files on Chrome Web browser (Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash)