Versie historie van NirSoft SearchMyFiles (64-bit)
Veranderingen voor v2.81 - v2.82
- You can now specify in the 'Excluded Folders' field a folder name without path.
Veranderingen voor v2.55 - v2.62
- When using the 'Open With...' option (F7), the 'Always use the selected program to open this kind of file' check-box is now turned off and disabled.
- Version 2.61:
- Fixed bug: The Explorer context menu inside SearchMyFiles was empty on Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Version 2.60:
- Added 'Auto Size Columns On Search End' option.
- Explorer context menu inside SearchMyFiles: When you right-click on a single item while holding down the shift key, SearchMyFiles now displays the context menu of Windows Explorer, instead of the SearchMyFiles context menu.
- SearchMyFiles now displays a warning if you try to delete all copies of file in Duplicate Search mode.
- Version 2.56:
- Fixed issue: When the search result contained a large amount of items, some actions, like selecting items and copying selected items to the clipboard were very slow.
Veranderingen voor v2.52 - v2.55
- Added 'Duplicate Search Options' menu (Under the Options menu) with the following options: 'Show All Files' and 'Show Only Duplicate Files'.
- SearchMyFiles now checks the base folders list, and if one or more folders cannot be found, it displays a warning message.
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11), which allows you to easily run SearchMyFiles as administrator on Windows Vista/7/8/2008, in order to scan folders that are not accessable to non-admin user.
Veranderingen voor v2.51 - v2.52
- Fixed bug: SearchMyFiles failed to remember the last size/position of the main window and the search options window if they were not located in the primary monitor.
Veranderingen voor v2.46 - v2.50
- Added 'Hide Empty Summary Folders' option. When it's turned on, all folders with 0 files are hidden in summary mode.
Veranderingen voor v2.45 - v2.46
- Fixed SearchMyFiles to handle daylight saving time properly, like Explorer on Windows 7.
Veranderingen voor v2.40 - v2.45
- Added 'Clear Recent Files List' option to the 'Recent Config Files' menu.
- You can now specify the search options from command-line using single-quote characters (instead of double-quotes). When single-quotes are used, you can specify double-quotes inside the search option value, for example:
- SearchMyFiles.exe /BaseFolder '"c:\temp\folder1", "c:\temp\folder2"'
- Increased the width of the drop-down list for some fields in the 'Search Options' window.
- Added 'File Size Unit' option to change the size unit (Bytes, KB, MB, GB, or Automatic) on non-summary mode.
- Added 'Automatic' to the 'Summary File Size Unit' option.
Veranderingen voor v2.35 - v2.40
- SearchMyFiles now uses an internal wildcard parser instead of basing the search result on the wildcard parser of Windows. This change solves an annoying bug caused by Windows wildcard parser: In previous versions, SearchMyFiles sometimes returned incorrect results, because Windows also matches the wildcard with the short filename (8.3 DOS format).
- Notice: The new wildcard parser may cause some compatibility issues, for example: When you scanned using *.* wildcard with Windows parser, it returned all files, including files without extension. With the new SearchMyFiles wildcard parser, *.* returns only files with extension. In order to return all files, you should use * instead of *.*
- When loading old config files, SearchMyFiles automatically converts all *.* wildcards to *
- The new wildcard parser has some advantages, for example: if you search for *.*.*.*, you'll get all files with 3 dot characters or more. With Windows wildcard parser in previous versions, you simply got the list of all files.
- You can now exclude files by using wildcards list. You have to select this option from the combo-box, because the default option is to exclude files by extension.
- You can now specify environment strings in the 'Base Folders' and 'Excluded Folders' fields (For example: %AppData% )
Veranderingen voor v2.30 - v2.35
- Added 'File Owner' column, which displays the owner of the found files, if the 'Retrieve File Owner' option is turned on.
Veranderingen voor v2.26 - v2.30
- When choosing the 'Delete Selected Files' option, SearchMyFiles now shows a warning with red icon and the default answer is No, in order to prevent files deletion by mistake.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Fixed issue: The properties and the other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Veranderingen voor v2.25 - v2.26
- Fixed bug: SearchMyFiles displayed incorrect size/dates information for filename beginning with dot character (In duplicates search mode).
- Fixed bug: SearchMyFiles missed the last non-duplicate file in non-duplicates search mode.
Veranderingen voor v2.20 - v2.25
- Added 'Recent Config Files' menu, which allows you to easily open the last 10 configuration files that you used.
Veranderingen voor v2.15 - v2.20
- Added support for finding text inside .xlsx files.
Veranderingen voor v2.10 - v2.15
- Added support for finding text inside .docx and .docm files.
Veranderingen voor v2.06 - v2.10
- Added /SaveDirect command line option, for using with the other save command-line options (/scomma, /stab, /sxml, and so on...)
- When you use the SaveDirect mode, the details of found files are saved directly to the disk, without loading them into the memory first. This means that you can save a list with large amount of files into your disk without any memory problem, as long as you have enough disk space to store the saved file. The drawback of this mode: You cannot sort the files list according to the name or any other column. The details of files are simply saved in the order that SearchMyFiles found them.
- SearchMyFiles now allows you to use the save command-line options (/scomma, /stab, /sxml, and so on...) in summary mode.
Veranderingen voor v2.05 - v2.06
- Fixed the Explorer context menu to work properly with folder names containing comma character. (You have to remove the context menu and then add it again in order to update the context menu with this fix)
Veranderingen voor v2.00 - v2.05
- Added 'Close Options Window On Search Start' option. If it's turned on, the Search Options window is closed when you press the 'Start Search' button.
Veranderingen voor v1.82 - v2.00
- Added 'Summary Mode' which displays a general summary of all scanned folders, instead of files list. For every folder, the following summary information is displayed: Total size of all files, total size on disk, total files count, and number of hidden/read-only/system/compressed files. You can watch the summary information for the specified folder only or for the specified folder and all its subfolders.
- Added 'Summary File Size Unit' and 'Include Subfolders in Summary Totals' options (under the Options menu), for using with the new Summary Mode.
Veranderingen voor v1.81 - v1.82
- The 'Open Selected File' option now allows you to open multiple files. (The number of files that you can open at once is limited to 20, because opening many files at once may hang your entire system)
Veranderingen voor v1.80 - v1.81
- Added 'Short Filename' column, which displays the classic 8.3 filename of every long filename.
Veranderingen voor v1.76 - v1.80
- Drag & Drop support: You can now drag one or more files from SearchMyFiles into a folder of Windows Explorer or any other software that supports Drag & Drop of files.