Versie historie van NirSoft LiveContactsView
Veranderingen voor v1.22 - v1.25
- Added new columns: 'Job Title', 'Work Email', 'Other Email', 'Other Phone'.
Veranderingen voor v1.21 - v1.22
- Fixed bug: In some contacts files, LiveContactsView failed to read most of the fields.
Veranderingen voor v1.20 - v1.21
- Added 'Home Email' column. The 'Email Address' column from previous versions is now displayed as 'Messenger Address'.
Veranderingen voor v1.10 - v1.20
- LiveContactsView now reads and parses the contacts file directly, instead of using esent.dll to read the contacts database. This change should solve many error problems that occur when using esent.dll - it seems that in many cases, the API of esent.dll fails with various error messages even when the database file is completely fine. Also, reading the file directly is much faster than using esent.dll
- If from some reason, LiveContactsView fails to read the contacts database with the new method, you can still force LiveContactsView to use the old method (esent.dll) by running it with the following command-line option:
- LiveContactsView.exe /UseDll
- LiveContactsView now also displays contacts with no email address or buddy identifier. (In previous versions LiveContactsView dropped them)
- LiveContactsView now also scans the Microsoft\Windows Live\Contacts subfolder to search for contacts.edb
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Fixed issue: The properties and the other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.