Versie historie van Net Transport (64-bit)
Veranderingen voor v2.96j.700 - v2.96k.720
- Fixed a bug for Mac version that when deleting the running tasks program would freeze.
- Fixed a bug for Mac version that the scheduled tasks sometimes would not work.
- Fixed a bug for Mac version that the duplicate URL checker would not work.
- Added code to implement the progress bar in the System Taskbar for Windows 7 and above.
- Added domain support for HTTPS.
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" not to add the duplicate result.
- Added an option for "URL-Sniffer" to download the result automatically.
- Changed the default value of some options for "URL-Sniffer".
- Changed the periodic record feature from minute to second.
- Modified that program would ignore "trackinfo" when merging FLV.
- Appended ".acc" extension name when finishing the "audio/aacp" type of tasks.
- Added that BT tasks would not do with the incoming handshakes to degrade CPU usage after finishing.
- Fixed that program would crash when accessing BT tracker via https.
- Added an option "Connection will be closed after finishing its initial part".
- Issued the plug-ins for Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows.
Veranderingen voor v2.96i.695 - v2.96j.700
- Added "Buffer" option for RTMP to control the recording performance.
- Added code for RTMP to process Connection general-header field.
- Modified to run Sniffer module as Administrator, so you could open the main program as normal user.
- Added code to limit the number of result lines for Sniffer, the earliest entries would be overlaid.
- Fixed file operation in UTF-8 encoding for SSH so that Desktop system could display correctly.
- Added "Parse browser click" context menu item for the drop window.
Veranderingen voor v2.96h.690 - v2.96i.695
- Added support for Windows 8.1 and Enhanced Protected Mode for IE11.
- Added a new feature that you can press CTRL+ALT to ignore the current click capture in IE.
- Fixed a bug that FTPTransport displayed the incorrect length for the local files over 4GB.
- Fixed a bug that a SSH connection shared between browse and download would crash the program.
Veranderingen voor v2.96g.686 - v2.96h.690
- Modified code not to send too many requests for one peer at the end of the BT task process.
- Enhanced link click catcher for IE, enabling "Need to be parsed" option would check whether the clicking link is the downloadable resource or not, if yes program would take over it, otherwise let IE open.
- Fixed a bug not to get the huge chunk-size transfer coding data via HTTP.
Veranderingen voor v2.96e.670 - v2.96g.686
- Fixed a bug that merging FLV would make program to crash probably due to out of memory.
- Added a feature to obtain UTF-8 filename from "Content-Disposition" field.
- Added a feature to obtain filename from "Content-Type" field.
- Fixed a bug that "Monitor these types" was unavailable.
- Rewrote Firefox/Chrome/Opera plug-in for cookie support.
- Fixed some native languages.
Veranderingen voor v2.96d.660 - v2.96e.670
- Added an option for "URL-Sniffer" to capture Content-Types for HTTP.
- Enhanced to recognize Router devices.
- Improved that program had no respond when many tasks were running.
- Modified not to rename "Downloaded" subfolder when switching language.
- Fixed a bug for BT that handling incorrect list properties would make program deadlock.
- Added Cookie while catching links from browsers.
- Fixed a crash on installation when Windows Firewall was disabled.
Veranderingen voor v2.96c.620 - v2.96d.660
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" not to process this type of IP packets without content to get more results.
- Restored a feature that RTSP obtained links from SMIL script.
- Added support for RTMP Encryption protocol type 9.
- Fixed a bug that performance degraded when running P2P tasks.
- Fixed a bug that the task database file of x64 program was not fully compatible with x86.
- Fixed a crash about display.
- Enhanced FTP over SSL handshake protocol.
- Changed the default Folder names.
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" to capture an extra field for RTMP.
- Fixed a bug that running P2P tasks made program deadlock.
- Reduced code for HTTP and FTP.
- Fixed a bug that incorrect data type probably made x64 program to crash.
Veranderingen voor v2.96b.615 - v2.96c.620
- Enhanced support for Win7/Win2008R2.
- Modified to save streaming via RTMP as Flash Video file instead of MPEG4 file.
- Fixed a bug that SSL probably made program to crash occasionally.
- Improved [MS-RTSP] protocol according to Microsoft official specification
Veranderingen voor v2.96a.581 - v2.96b.615
- Added support for Wowza Media Server.
- Added support for Helix Mobile Server version 14.
- Enhanced the combination of partial data files for MP4, which made it possible not to lose a large section of audio and video content.
- Fixed a bug that audio and video of MP4 might be out of sync after downloading.
- Fixed a bug that the downloaded MP4 file might have no sound.
- Fixed a bug for RTMP that sending incorrect protocol control message led the task be in waiting state.
- Modified that RTMP task would continue even if error happened.
- Modified code to get more stream info from session description protocol to help the combination of partial data files for MP4.
- Added an option "use getStreamLength function" to get the length of stream for RTMP.
- Added an option to regard HTTP as LIVE show.
- Added an option to generate new tasks automatically on parsing Playlist/Script file.
- Restored the option "The number of max concurrent tasks".
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" to capture more information about RTMP link to ensure the task can go on.
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" to capture HTTP link with its Cookie.
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" to capture RTSP link with its Cookie.
- Modified to handle "Content-Disposition" field case insensitive.
- Fixed that program could not backup task database file on Win7.
- Fixed that in some cases program could not well download one by one FTP task.
- Improved performance, you could not do anything if there were too many tasks in the "Queue" pane.
Veranderingen voor v2.95.566 - v2.96a.581
- Added UPnP indicator in the status bar.
- Added support for the regular RTMP URL.
- Enhanced RTMP Encryption protocol.
- Added code to paste URL from Clipboard when you click "Add batch downloads" dialog.
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" to capture RTSP link with its Referer page.
- Added an option "Retrieve the Cookie of the site before downloading via HTTP".
- Modified that you could customize HTTP header fields.
- Modified the default value of "Data buffer" to 512K.
- Fixed a bug for RTSP that incorrectly processing ANNOUNCE method probably made the task download again automatically.
- Enhanced "Content-Disposition" field.
- Fixed a bug that program could not resume for RapidShare.
- Added code to capture magnet URI.
Veranderingen voor v2.94a.560 - v2.95.566
- Fixed a bug for RTMP that program could not record certain of LIVE sites.
- Fixed that program would crash if "piece length" of a torrent file was not a multiple of 16K.
- Fixed that program probably crashed if parsing DNS failed.
- Fixed for new UI that the tool tip control of the Drop-Zone window didn't work if there were too many information to be updated.
Veranderingen voor v2.94.555 - v2.94a.560
- Added "SWF verification" feature support for RTMP.
- Fixed a bug for "Site-Explorer" to analyze UTF-8 encoding pages incorrectly.
- Added code to try WMSP (Windows Media HTTP Streaming Protocol) if connecting to Microsoft Media Server timeouted.
- Issued Windows x64 version.
- Fixed a bug that the tool tip for toolbar could not be shown in native language.
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" to capture accurate RTMP link.