Versie historie van KiTTY (Portable)
Veranderingen voor v0.73.1.2 - v0.73.2.1
- new feature: add a new command line parameter -codepage to select a new remote character set (for use in combination with -localproxy option)
- new feature: preparing for 2020
- new feature: preparing Makefile for 64 bits compilation
- bug fix: use SetClassLongPtr instead of SetClassLong for 64 bits compilation
- bug fix: Wincrypt patch is broken from 0.71: replaced by https://github.com/baumerits/putty-pkix
- bug fix: Patch MOD_CYGTERM removed (replaced by cygtermd)
Veranderingen voor v0.73.0.1 - v0.73.1.1
- new feature: force CRLF on Enter key (see https://github.com/gniemirowski/putty-crlf)
- bug fix: automatic generation of version.h file
- bug fix: save position on exit did not allow negative values (dual monitors)
- cleaning: ACS patch completely removed
Veranderingen voor v0.72.0.6 - v0.73.0.1
- new feature: 0.73 PuTTY merge
- bugfix: print clipboard menu was disabled on 64bits system (I don't remember why)
Veranderingen voor v0.63.1.1 - v0.63.2.1
- The Hyperlink patch from NuTTY (http://groehn.net/nutty/) was included into KiTTY a long time ago.
- This patch was "buggy" !
- the specific regular expression managment functions have a memory leak
- the default regex was not right
- In certain conditions, software crashes may occur.
- We finally decided to rewrite the regex managment functions, using GNU libregex.a library. In the same time we modify the default regex with a more efficient once.
- We also provide a new option -hyperlinkfix to generate a .reg file in order to change the regex in all sessions settings for people who save the previous buggy one.
- Beside these modification we also fix some minor issues:
- bug fix: "Window has Close button" option did not work at startup, but only after reconfiguration
- bug fix: into registry file kitty.sav (auto saving of the KiTTY registry content), REG_DWORD type fields were not saved correctly
Veranderingen voor v0.63.0.6 - v0.63.0.8
- New feature: It is now possible to set a port knocking sequence in connection panel (tested with knockd)
- New feature: Auto reconnection delay is now configurable
- Bug fix: CTRL+LEFT and CTRL+RIGHT keyboard sequences did not work
- Bug fix: Since the previous update, login script feature in portable mode did not work anymore
- Bug fix: mouse scrolling with a huge value in "Lines of scrollback" causes a crash
- Feature modification: new "port forwarding" information window
Veranderingen voor v0.63.0.5 - v0.63.0.6
- Performance improvment in kitty.exe (patch https://svn.filezilla-project.org/filezilla?view=revision&revision=4863)
- Performance improvment in ksftp.exe (https://svn.filezilla-project.org/filezilla?view=revision&revision=4864)
- New feature: switch between KiTTY windows with CTRL+TAB
- New feature: the working directory, the config directory and the content of KITTY_PATH variable are appended to the PATH variable environment (used to search for third part softwares such as winscp.exe)
- New feature: search for the the configuration file in the KITTY_INI_FILE environment variable
- New patch integration: wincrypt (from https://code.google.com/p/puttywincrypt/) to work with certificate
- bug fix: window title should not be set to cfg.wintitle value when restoring from task bar
- hyperlink patch is converted from C++ to C
Veranderingen voor v0.63.04 - v0.63.0.5
- Add 64bits compatibility for the cygterm patch
- Add a new MouseShortcutsFlag option to disable mouse shortcuts
- Add a new AutoStoreSSHKeyFlag option (and a -auto_store_sshkey flag for klink) to auto save the server SSH keys
- Add the new version of regex library (memory leak issue with previous one)
- Fix the -cygterm command-line flag
- Fix a Zmodem patch issue
- Disable Hyperlink patch by default
Veranderingen voor v0.63.03 - v0.63.04
- the logon script size was static (the buffer size was 4096). It is dynamic, now.
- the transparency setting panel was available even when the transparency option was off
- the KEYMAPPINGPORT patch (https://github.com/troydm/putty-modified) is included
- at automatic telnet connection, the login was sent twice
Veranderingen voor v0.63.0.1 - v0.63.03
- bug: fix on hypertext link feature when the regex is empty (disable the function)
- bug: sessions with saved password could not be duplicated
- bug: memory leak fix in title/icon managment function
- bug: auto-command feature could not work in portable mode
- complete rewrite of the auto-command feature
- improvment of the sessions filter in the config box of the portable mode (with many saved sessions the filter was very slow)
- bug: fix in the command-line cygterm feature, the auto-command (last parameter) did not work
- bug: in some configurations, saved password feature made KiTTY crash
- bug: folders filter did not work where folder name cointains a slash character
Veranderingen voor v0.62.2.3 - v0.63.0.1
- in classic mode session name now bracket [...].
- new option "Full screen on startup" (in Window/Behavior panel).
- new transparency managment (Window/Background panel). Don't forget transparency is disabled by default.
- new icon for KiTTY session launcher
Veranderingen voor v0.62.2.2 - v0.62.2.3
- New feature: "Maximize on startup"
- Bug fix in portable mode: "folder" setting remained unchanged even if the session settings file was moved with windows explorer
- Bug fix in registry mode: "folder" setting could not be changed
- A new version will be available very soon. It will be built from a recent PuTTY version.
Veranderingen voor v0.62.2.1 - v0.62.2.2
- Bug with absolute name in log file
- Bug with restore item menu in systray
Veranderingen voor v0.62.1.3 - v0.62.2.1
- Management of IPv6 protocol in PSCP et WinSCP integration, and logs
- Improvement of the start button feature
- The bug with the non-standard DPI is now fixed
- The bug with the kitty.ini file corruption in portable mode is now fixed