Versie historie van Kantaris Media Player
<<Terug naar software beschrijving
Veranderingen voor v0.7.6 - v0.7.7
- Fixed problem with detecting subtitle language. Fixed problem caused by dll files from old versions interfering with the latest versions.
Veranderingen voor v0.7.5 - v0.7.6
- Improved start up speed on systems with .NET framework 3.5 installed, like Windows 7.
- Also improved performance when loading a video file and when loading subtitles.
Veranderingen voor v0.7.3 - v0.7.4
- Fixed the problem that we thought was already fixed in 0.7.3.
- Rewrote the code for the playlist control.
- Added new plugin methods.
Veranderingen voor v0.7.0 - v0.7.1
- All bugs that I found are fixed. Version 0.7.1 is also the first version with plug-ins.
Veranderingen voor v0.6.8 - v0.6.9
- Fixed these two annoying bugs plus a few other things:
- 1. When trying to get video info whilst playing video, an exception was thrown.
- 2. When adding files to play from explorer by double clicking on them it adds the first and starts playing, but throws an exception when the second file is added while the player is in minimized mode.
Veranderingen voor v0.6.7 - v0.6.8
- Fixed bug causing Kantaris Media Player to throw an exception on start-up on some systems.
Veranderingen voor v0.5.7 - v0.5.8
- Last.FM feature fixed.
- Fixed problem with Kantaris crashing if start up directory is write protected.
- Fixed various problems with the video library feature.
- Mouse cursor problems fixed
- Updated German, Arabic, Russian and Chinese translations. Thanks everyone that have helped out.
Veranderingen voor v0.5.2 - v0.5.4
- Fixed problem with Last.fm radio which broke in version 0.5.3.
- Fixed problems with the hotkeys and some problems downloading subtitles from the online database.
- Added option to set default aspect and crop ratio.
Veranderingen voor v0.4.3 - v0.5.0
- Updated to vlc 0.9.9 source code.
- Support for Real Video files.
- New faster GUI and other performance improvements.
- New Skin by Jonathan Blois.
- Improved RAR archives support.
- And more…
Veranderingen voor v0.4.2 - v0.4.3
- Release fixes all bugs reported to me, also Dutch and Norwegian translations have been added and a few others have been updated. Thanks Svein and Danny for the new languages.
Veranderingen voor v0.4.1 - v0.4.2
- I found a couple of things that needed to be fixed and decided to release a new version; Kantaris 0.4.2
Veranderingen voor v0.4.0 - v0.4.1
- The focus has for the most part been on developing new features and less time has been spent on fixing bugs and cleaning up the code. This has led to that bugs have been piling up so now I thought it was time to really focus on the user experience and I hope you like the result. I could list all the fixes but it’s easier to just say that most if not all problems I’m aware of should be fixed. (knock on wood)
- This release also contains the following new translations:
- Vietnamese by Mai Tien
- Finnish by Jani Malinen
- Italian by both Antonio Sardei and Giuliano Brasson
- Polish by Kamil Kaczy?ski
- Turkish by Dogucan
- French by Wilomaz
Veranderingen voor v0.3.7 - v0.4.0
- This release is mostly a bug fix release so no real new features but a few have been polished a bit. I’ve also made a zip package for those that don’t want to use the installer. The package is completely portable and can be run from an USB memory stick or similar. Also Kantaris has now been translated to several new languages and I would like to thank everyone that has contributed. Thanks to:
- Siarhei Kuchuk for the Russian translation
- Maurício Meneghini Fauth for the Brazilian Portuguese translation
- Martin Basgier for the German translation
- Tony Yu for the Simplified and Traditional Chinese translation
- Joco1114 for the Hungarian translation
- AD Lucans for the Spanish translation
- Muhammad Nour for the Arabic translation
Veranderingen voor v0.3.6 - v0.3.7
- This release fixes a bug causing the “video output module” setting not be saved. If you don’t need to change this setting you also don’t need to update to version 0.3.7.
Veranderingen voor v0.3.5 - v0.3.6
- Added subtitles size setting
- Speed up file loading
- Saving downloaded subtitles in the “kantaris\cache” directory instead of in the “temporary internet files” folder
- Double-clicking for full screen works again
- Hopefully fixed a bug caused by bass_fx.dll in Vista 64-bit ( I can’t test it)
- Fixed a bug with the listing of embedded subtitles
- Uninstaller now removes file associations
- Probably some more which I can’t remember right now.
Veranderingen voor v0.3.4 - v0.3.5
- Playback of all audio-CDs should now finally work.
- Seeking in MPEG-2 files fixed.
- Much better RAR support. Can now play most rar-archives containing video instantly without any unpacking and being able to seek in the file like it’s unpacked. I think this is a unique feature that no other player for windows has. I know that XBMC for Xbox can do the same.
- Automatically identifying a movie and listing subtitles for it available at opensubtitles.com also automatically downloads the subtitle of choice. This might also be a unique feature.
- A few other bug-fixes.
Veranderingen voor v0.3.3 - v0.3.4
- Added support for dragging and dropping a folder with audio files into the player window.
- Fixed RAR support - Opening Rars in 0.3.3 didn’t work
- Fixed bug where some mp3 files wouldn’t be recognized as audio files.
- Fixed bug that threw an unhandled exception message if you tried to skip to the next track while at the end of the playlist.
- Fixed support for dragging and dropping RAR files into the player window.
Veranderingen voor v0.3.2 - v0.3.3
- Lots of bug fixes
- Added support for keyboard commands
- Added support for opening multiple files in the same instance of Kantaris
Veranderingen voor v0.3.1 - v0.3.2
- New “play folder” feature.
- Fixed bug in loading of DVD’s.
- A few other minor changes.
Veranderingen voor v0.3.0 - v0.3.1
- Fixed problems maximizing and minimizing of the windows.
- Fixed problem decoding filenames with foreign characters.
- Fixed the look of the playlist.
Veranderingen voor v0.2.5 - v0.3.0
- New and better looking user interface.
- .rar file support. ( Play rar files without having to extract the content)
- Better subtitle support.
- Lots of changes that will make the player more stable.
- Updated to the latest stable vlc code. (0.8.6d)
Veranderingen voor v0.2.4 - v0.2.5
- New movie trailers menu.
- Can now select embedded subtitles in videos.
- Support for multiple audio tracks in videos.
- Control now also works for DVD’s in iso format.
- Minor bug fixes.
Veranderingen voor v0.2.3 - v0.2.4
- Fixed a serious bug where the player crashed when opening files associated with Kantaris in Windows explorer. Should have found this before releasing 0.2.3, sorry.
Veranderingen voor v0.2.2 - v0.2.3
- Fixed bugs in 0.2.2 which caused music to continually repeat and problems with output modules on vista, also added support for .pls playlists and increased stream support.