Versie historie van File Metadata (64-bit)
<<Terug naar software beschrijving
Veranderingen voor v1.3 - v1.5
- Allow the use of File Meta when there is already a property handler installed. The existing property handler is used to read existing metadata, but all new or updated metadata property values are written to the alternate stream store used by File Meta. The existing Preview Panel and Details properties are used as a starting point to which any other properties desired can be added.
- Support the configuration of the properties shown in the Info Tip displayed when the mouse hovers over a file in Explorer.
- Fix a bug when using the context menu to export metadata to XML files with long pathnames.
- The changes from version 1.4 are:
- Provide command line support for the capabilities of the File Meta Association Manager.
- Support 32-bit application access to File Meta property values on 64-bit systems. The application most commonly affected is Office. Enabling this for extensions that you set up in previous versions requires a one-time update of registry settings, done by clicking the Update Registry button in the File Meta Association Manager after you have installed version 1.5.