Versie historie van epCheck
Veranderingen voor v1.1.4 - v1.1.5
- The episode and weekly lists should now use the Window's scheme colour for the non-coloured rows (instead of a being explicitly set to black). This should be helpful for folks that use a darker Windows colour scheme.
Veranderingen voor v1.1.3 - v1.1.4
- + Added a "Profiles" option that allows you to create multiple lists of
- series. For example, you could create a Watched list, a Cancelled
- list, an Ended list, etc. Check out the Options tab to create new
- profiles. The profiles feature is currently a BETA feature and needs
- some testing. As such, there is a good possibility that it might not
- work as designed and your epCheck data might be lost or otherwise
- munged. Make backups.
- + Added an "
" entry to the Profiles dropdown to easily
- view all series from all profiles.
- + Currently selected profile is shown in the statusbar.
- + Added "Move to" and "Copy to" profile options when right-clicking a
- + Added the series air time (EST) and network to the both the series
- and weekly listviews. (Thanks, Daniel P.)
- + Added status column to listviews.
- + Added icons to tab labels.
- + Added right-click search menu to the Search tab so you can now more
- easily find web information on the search results. (Thanks,
- + Option to allow ESC key to close epCheck.
- + Added Profile column to the Series list.
- * Changed "Load weekly view on startup" option to "Load weekly data on
- startup" to avoid confusion with the startup tab option.
- (Thanks, hamradio)
- * Moved the "Show special episodes" option from the Options tab to a
- toolbar button.
- ! Fixed some issues with the right-click web search menu.
- ! Episode display format was not saved and applied properly. (Thanks,
- ! Removing a profile wouldn't properly remove data folders for series
- that didn't exist on remaining profiles. (Thanks, vamiz)
- ! Fixed a nasty HTML encode/decode issue that could result in epCheck
- getting stuck in a race condition. (Thanks, S. Mainey)
Veranderingen voor v1.1.1 - v1.1.3
- Series without air dates were not displayed.
- Some toolbar changes.
- Not all images were downloaded when "All" was selected in Options.