Versie historie van Advanced IP Scanner
Veranderingen voor v2.2.221 - v2.2.224
- To "wake up" a computer using the Wake-on-LAN function, all you have to do now is specify its MAC-address (in any suitable format).
- There is no longer any detection of non-existent computers as running (a particular problem for networks with Cisco routers).
- The error which led to slow scanning on Windows Server 2003 has been eliminated.
- Unicode characters are now supported, when exporting to CSV-format.
- Several elements of the interface have been improved.
Veranderingen voor v2.0.142 - v2.1
- The scanning engine has been improved, giving greater speed and accuracy.
- The opportunity to view free IP-addresses in the list of scan results has been added.
- The results can be saved as HTML or CSV files.
- The user interface has been improved.
- New languages (Thai, Turkish, Portuguese, Dutch) have been added.
Veranderingen voor v1.5 - v2.0
- New scanning options for HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and shared folders as well as for Radmin.
- Remote Wake-On-LAN and Remote Shutdown for groups of computers.
- ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) scanning for full information about your network.
- New interface, simplified settings.