Versie historie van youtube-dl-gui
Veranderingen voor v1.63 - v1.64
- Textbox Hint.
- Single-instances update, it'll now focus the program if you attempt to run it a second time.
Veranderingen voor v1.62 - v1.63
- Fixed update not parsing cloud decimal with Metric decimal point (comma)
- Any bug fixes, I'm not keeping track.
Veranderingen voor v1.52 - v1.62
- Bug fixes
- Massive code overhaul.
- Settings form changed, cleaner.
- About form changed, reflects new Github.
- Converting should be 100% functional. Only supposed 16:9 resolutions for now, send me some resolutions and I'll add them.
- Added bitrate for video conversion, lower is better quality but higher file size.
- Updater updated to now use Github's API, which means...
- Yay, we're back to .NET Framework 4.0. Compatibility, and all that.
Veranderingen voor v1.5 - v1.52
- Selecting "Custom" in the downloader sets the quality & format index to -1, good for people who use custom arguments
- Quality and format options are now changed when you try to download a video file or audio file (Download & Converter)
- Tray downloads now get sorted into the folder, if sorting downloads is enabled
- Added radio button to converter, doesn't do anything except change what's in the quality & format comboboxes list
- Video quality still being worked on, for now you cannot specify a custom format or quality. Will fix ASAP
Veranderingen voor v1.45 - v1.5
- Added option to save download quality & format
- Added option to save conversion quality & format
- Begun implementing a pinging system to determine network available, may scrap
- Increased version number by +0.55
Veranderingen voor v1.441 - v1.45
- Fixed converting files. Works now.
- Made the url textbox disable when not on the download tab.
- Removed supported sites form, waste of space.
- Added option to disable update check for people who dont want to be bothered by dumb updates (like this)
Veranderingen voor v1.44 - v1.441
- Fixed a bug where none of the other forms would stay visible.
Veranderingen voor v1.431 - v1.44
- Added some memory collection to minimize memory leaking... not that it was leaking already, but you know just in case.
- I did something else, I can't remember what.