Versie historie van Tweaking.com - Hardware Identify (portable)
Veranderingen voor v2.1.0 - v2.1.1
- Updated the program to show the icons for the hardware devices in Windows XP and also to better display the icons on other versions of windows for any that are not setup like default.
- Updated the program to pull the unknown or "Other Devices" icon. The class id for unknown or other devices is empty in the registry, so no icon was able to be pulled. The program now takes any device with no class id as unknown or other devices and shows the proper icon.
- Fixed bug where tab control wasnt changing colors.
- Other small interface changes.
Veranderingen voor v2.0.0 - v2.1.0
- The program now adds any device with no class id to the no drivers installed tab and hardware with problems tab. This is because in Windows 10 when drivers are not installed it no longer reports error code 28 (No drivers installed) and instead reports as 0 (ok).
- Updated Codejock Controls to v17.2.0
Veranderingen voor v1.5.0 - v2.0.0
- The program use to give a drop down option to choose how to show the devices. This has been changed and is now a tabbed view with each list loaded at once. This way there is no more having to refresh each list one by one.
- The program now pulls and shows the device manager icon for the hardware.
- Updated color settings.
- Updated controls to the new Codejock v17 controls. (List views and Tabs)
- Major code updates, changes, cleanup and speed improvements.
Veranderingen voor v1.4.0 - v1.5.0
- Updated multiple controls and cleaned up code.
- Added new "Lookup Selected Device" button on the main window, some users didn't realize they could double click on a item in the list to look it up in the database, so I added this button so new users will have an easier time with the program.
- Updated the graphics and layout of the program.
- Changed the default color scheme from the old default dark to the new lighter default. Users can always change the colors if they like.
Veranderingen voor v1.3.0 - v1.4.0
- Moved the image controls used in the program into a ocx file. This has reduced the size of the main exe by 460 KB. Also making the program more stable and require less memory.
- Multiple interface code tweaks and enhancements.
Veranderingen voor v1.2.1 - v1.3.0
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Windows would return an empty string for the name of a unknown device (No drivers installed). Since there was no name the program didn't list the device. This has now been fixed.
Veranderingen voor v1.2.0 - v1.2.1
- Fixed rare bug in the improve database function where sometimes it would think a device is already in the database when it wasnt.
Veranderingen voor v1.1.0 - v1.2.0
- Added a new option to change all the program colors (under the settings tab). The user can now control the colors of the program and even save their color layout as a preset. This is very helpful for colorblind, or hard of seeing users or just users who don't like my default colors