Versie historie van SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager
Veranderingen voor v3.1.1 - v3.1.2
- Added custom header and footer for the web-report and made it HTML5 compliant.
- Fixed a deadlock when database restore took a while and a race condition occured.
Veranderingen voor v3.1.0 - v3.1.1
- Added a new type of date-bound rule. Now a rule can become active for one day in a month.
- Added quota boost support to allow users to have a temporary quota extension within a period.
- Added notifications emailed when a quota boost is added to let the user know about the extension.
Veranderingen voor v3.0.8 - v3.1.0
- Added DPI based bandwidth throttling for users violating network policies.
- Added quota expiry info and received/sent amounts in the web-report.
- Added custom labels for received/sent data in both the UI and web-reports.
- Added displaying user emails and notifications in main view (View - Columns).
- Changed in the web-reports for rules with a quota only output relevant records.