Versie historie van SnagIt
Veranderingen voor v11.4.3 - v12.0.0
- •Windows External Version History
- •Added video trimming to allow you to cut out sections of your video.
- •Introduced new method of capturing that no longer requires choosing image or video and allows you to modify your selected area before finalizing the capture.
- •Major refresh of Snagit Editor.
- •We are no longer supporting Windows XP/Vista.
- •Improved save workflow to give you an easier way to keep your original video captures.
- •Added a dedicated way to create, edit, and manage your Snagit profiles.
- •No longer contains text capture mode.
- •Transitioned “OneClick” into an all new “Capture Window,” which provides immediate, single click access to all capture profiles as well as the new capture workflow.
- •Added in-product training content to make sure you better understand video trimming and profiles.
- •Added a way to directly tag single captures.
- •We now require .NET 4 Full.
Veranderingen voor v11.4.2 - v11.4.3
- Fix for scrolling capture in Google Chrome
- Other bug fixes
Veranderingen voor v11.4.1 - v11.4.2
- •Additional fixes for scrolling capture in Google Chrome
- •Major performance improvement when uploading to Screencast.com
- •Fixed crash when ‘how to’ animation is displayed during first capture
- •Closing “Print Preview” caused Snagit to crash
Veranderingen voor v188.8.131.52 - v11.4.1
- We squashed all of the following bugs:
- •Scrolling capture support for Google Chrome version 32
- •Added Close and Delete buttons back to Command list for use in Quick Access Toolbar
- •Installer error fixed where Snagit is still running during install/uninstall
- •Screen capture on system with monitors having different screen resolutions
- •Fixed region capture is working again
- •Ability to capture secondary monitor when using Surface or other DVI adaptors
- •Snagit Help not showing for Tray and Editor references
- •Added Close, Delete, Keywords, Flags to “Popular Commands” for use in Quick Access Toolbar
- •Fixed crash on first capture due to help window displaying
Veranderingen voor v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- Step Tool: There's now a quicker way to highlight a series of steps in Snagit. Each click applies a stamp with the next number in the series. And sizes and styles will stay the same so you can easily keep a consistent look to your projects.
- Blur Tool: We've improved our blur tool so you can now hide anything on your screen captures, including callouts and stamps.
- Updated Editor: We simplified the tabbed interface, combined the Callout and Text tool, and more.
- New Styles: We updated the default tool gallery styles to give you a consistent, more modern look to your screen captures.
Veranderingen voor v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- •Added sharing to Google Drive and importing from Google Drive.
- •Added TechSmith Fuse integration, share to Snagit from your mobile device.
- •Added ability to update Snagit automatically.
- •Windows 8.1 support
- •Added vector Stamps that maintain sharpness regardless of dimensions.
- •Added ability to rotate stamps.
- •Added text padding for Callouts.
- •Added tail locking for Callouts.
- •Added improvements to capture crosshairs.
- •Various bug fixes.
Veranderingen voor v11.2 - v126.96.36.199
- Added the ability to disable OneClick in enterprise deployments.
- ﾕFixed a bug that caused Snagit to revert back to a trial in certain situations.
- ﾕFixed a crash bug caused by some accessories displaying multiple notification messages.
- ﾕFixed a bug where non-default accessories would be uninstalled during a Snagit upgrade.
Veranderingen voor v11.1 - v11.2
- Redesigned OneClick.
- Redesigned the Snagit Message Center.
- Added support for two-factor authentication in the YouTube output.
- Added additional Japanese file name components for automatic file naming.
- Re-added support for resizing multiple images through batch conversion.
- Improved the performance of scrolling captures in Microsoft Outlook emails.
- Fixed a bug where Snagit Editor would crash after uploading a video to YouTube.
- Fixed a bug where Snagit could not back up and restore a library larger than 4 GB.
- Fixed a crash bug caused by grouping and ungrouping several vector objects on the canvas.
Veranderingen voor v11 - v11.1
- Added system audio recording.
- Added Video COM support.
- Updated the look of Snagit Editor's toolbars and added a File tab.
- Resolved the DLL Preloading Vulnerability due to Snagit loading libraries with elevated privileges.
- Fixed a scrolling bug in Firefox that results in a corrupt image if Firefox's zoom setting is set to anything but 100%.
- Fixed a bug where Snagit failed to capture a web page's URL in Chrome.
- Fixed a video recording bug that resulted in green ghosting when attempting to record the taskbar.
- Fixed a bug where Snagit activated a webcam on start up.
- Fixed a bug where the second arrow added to a line does not match the first arrow.
- 29 May, 2012: Snagit v11.0.1 Maintenance Release
- Fixed scrolling capture issues in Firefox and Chrome.
- Fixed a crash bug when Snagit launches on Windows 7N.
- Fixed a crash bug during video recording with hardware acceleration turned on.
- Fixed a bug where video playback would not work on Windows XP and Windows Vista if Camtasia Studio was first installed.
- Fixed a bug where some audio setups would cause a video recording to stop after a few seconds.
- Fixed a bug where starting a video capture over multiple monitors would turn Aero theme off.
- Fixed resizing and renaming bugs with Convert Images.
- Fixed a bug where Snagit's Ctrl+Shift+R (repeat last capture) hotkey would override the same hotkey in MS Outlook.
Veranderingen voor v10.0.0 - v11
- Improved video capture.
- Added MP4 support for video output.
- Added spell checking to callouts and text capture.
- Added Camtasia Studio output, Screencast.com output, and YouTube output to the default install.
- Improved scrolling capture support for Google Chrome.
- Added more increments to the zoom slider in editor.
- Added support for working in natural units (inches and centimeters) for image sizing.
- Restricted the use of GIF and 256-color image files to only during opening and saving.
- Added an option to prevent automatically saving captures.
- Improved Snagit's performance, particularly for images with transparency.
- Removed support for several file formats including .msp, .cal, .pcx, .raw, etc.
- Removed the ability to capture full screen DOS windows.
- Removed the ability to capture icons from .exe and .dll files.
- Removed the "Create Web Page" feature.
- Removed the Web Capture mode.
- Removed the ability to capture from DirectX applications.
- Removed various region capture options including capturing triangle region, a rounded rectangle region, an ellipse region, etc.
- Fixed several problems where security software interfered with Snagit's installation and functionality.
- Fixed a bug where upgrading to a new version of Snagit required restarting Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a bug where moving saved .snag files to new directories caused the files to become corrupted.
- Fixed a crash bug that would occur when using the perspective/shear effect.
Veranderingen voor v9.1.3 - v10.0.0
- Added All-in-One capture.
- Improved scrolling capture.
- Improved text capture.
- Improved region capture and region autoscroll capture.
- Added transparency to Editor.
- Added ability to capture transparency.
- Added ability to change Snagit's color theme.
- Added a Page Curl effect.
- Enhanced the Cutout tool.
- Improved Snagit's performance.
- Added a Getting Started .snag file to Editor.
- Fixed a bug capturing Japanese text in text capture mode.
- Fixed a problem with the magnifier window continuing to display during a region capture.
- Fixed a memory leak caused by a timer-activated text capture.
- Added support for Windows 7.
- Added a preview window to the Save as dialog box.
- Added default install of Screencast.com output with thumbnail and URL option.
- Added the ability to rotate text boxes.
- Restored custom trim.
- Added deleted images now go to Recycle Bin.
- Added 1GB video capture warning.
Veranderingen voor v9.1.2 - v9.1.3
- Fixed an issue where Snagit was preventing Windows 7 from shutting down.
- Fixed a bug where Snagit Editor was running very slowly when navigating in the Search Pane to a folder with a .zip file.
- Fixed a bug where Snagit would hang when using the magnifier on Vista with Aero theme.
- Fixed a bug where high DPI settings on Vista caused Snagit Editor to display distorted images.
- Improved Snagit's performance by caching thumbnails in the tray rather than redrawing them.
Veranderingen voor v9.1.1 - v9.1.2
Veranderingen voor v9.1.0 - v9.1.0
- Added Live Preview to the editor.
- Added mini toolbars to the editor.
- Replaced the text tool’s and callout tool’s text editing dialog with in-place editing.
- Added the ability to backup and restore automatically saved captures and their associated metadata.
- Enhanced the stamp tool’s organization.
- Added TUDI (TechSmith User Design Initiative) functionality.
- Changed Snagit’s branding.
- Earned Microsoft Vista Logo certification.
- Fixed a crash bug with Text capture on Windows 2000.
- Fixed a bug with autoscroll capture in Word 2007 and Adobe Reader 8.
- Fixed a bug where the Scanners & Cameras feature was not working on Windows Vista x64.
- Fixed a bug where DirectX capture was broken on Windows Vista x64.
Veranderingen voor v9.0.1 - v9.0.2
- Fixed a bug where users could not paste an image into some applications after clicking Copy All in SnagIt.
Veranderingen voor v9.0.0 - v9.0.1
- Fixed a bug where SnagIt could not save to the PSD format.
- Fixed a bug where user-created quick styles were not saved.
- Fixed a bug with the COM server failing on every second capture.
- Fixed a bug with the Word add-in not properly scaling large captures.
- Fixed several crash bugs from Windows Error Reporting.
Veranderingen voor v8.2.2 - v8.2.3
- Updated SnagIt to run C# accessories.