Versie historie van RAR for Mac OSX
Veranderingen voor v5.80 - v5.90
- 1. RAR compression speed is improved for CPUs with 16 and more cores.
- 2. "Fastest" method (-m1 command line equivalent) typically achieves
- a higher compression ratio for highly compressible data types
- when creating RAR5 archives.
- 3. Maximum number of utilized threads is increased from 32 to 64.
- Command line -mt
switch accepts values from 1 to 64.
- 4. "Repair" performance for RAR5 archives with recovery record
- and without data shifts is improved. It deteriorated in RAR 5.80
- and is now restored to original level.
- 5. Password prompt is not issued when performing recovery record based
- repair for RAR5 archives with encrypted file names.
- This command can be performed without providing a password.
- 6. Bugs fixed:
- a) "Repair" command could erroneously display "Recovery record is
- corrupt" message when processing an archive with valid recovery
- record. This message did not prevent further repair operation.