Versie historie van PhotoPagegen
Veranderingen voor v5.2 - v6.1
- Added: Many more backgrounds and textures
- Added: Support for “like” mechanism that allows webpage visitors to “like” individual images. It keeps tallies, and color-coded hearts for all to see. Maintains a behind-the-scenes simple database totally in your control. Even keeps the data if the webpage is updated by PhotoPageGen (i.e. doesn’t get erased if you re-upload the album).
- Added: Many small GUI cleanups that make PhotoPageGen interface cleaner and easier to use. Grouped the thumbnail overlays in it’s own area, and hide the controls when not in use. Much cleaner.
- Added: Transparency and Gradient sliders to lighten the whole webpage and/or the top of the webpage when using images for backgrounds. Much slicker and tunable presentation style. Also automatically tweak header text colors based on these settings to maximize readability.
- Added: An FTP transfer log which tracks all transactions and albums uploaded. They can even be clicked to go the webpage created.
- Added: Support for EXIF data as a caption option.
- Added: Revamped proof page . Mostly cosmetic and easier to read/use.
- Added: An all-inclusive FTP transfer progress bar . Combined the previous 2 into one very readable bar.
- Added: Tweaked the thumbnail border mechanism in several ways. A new thumbnail border type: frame mode . Also tweaked all of the border/border-size/matting-size sizes to better match the size of the border. Also tweaked the colors to better match.
- Added: Support for animated backgrounds (added animated GIF and PNG support), and included many to pick from. Very slick. You can also drag your own onto the form, and that will automatically become your background.
- Added: Support for animated images. Added animated GIF and PNG support so that you can make an album of animated GIFs if you wanted to, for example.
- Added: barcode font as a new caption font option (because it could be done 🙂 … and some other slight font-related tweaks
- Bug: Corrected some control-visibility issues. Under certain circumstances, controls either showed when they weren’t supposed to, or didn’t show when they were supposed to.
- Bug: There were minor alignment issues, particularly noticeable when thumbtacks present.
- Bug: There was an issue with the “Published webpage” link that sometimes wouldn’t show, even though the website was published.
- Bug: Fixed an issue that prevented one from starting a video-only album, and then trying to add pictures to it. That wouldn’t work. Now can do a picture-only album, a picture-and-video album, a video-only album, or a video-only album that you later decide to add pictures to the album. The last one, previously you couldn’t do.
- Bug: Various small tweaks/fixes, various cosmetic cleanups, and stability enhancements