Versie historie van Pazera Free AVI to MP4 Converter (64-bit Portable)
Veranderingen voor v1.1 - v1.2
- Program name was changed from Pazera Free AVI to MP4 Converter to Free AVI to MP4 Converter.
- New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
- New modules: Check for updates and Tools info.
- Added option to save the creation, last access and last write time of the source files in the output files.
- Additional navigation buttons.
- New video filter: negative.
- The control displaying the list of profiles has been changed. Now additional separators are displayed between the profiles, which increases the readability.
- New visual style: Cobalt XEMedia.
- Added ability to edit output directory list.
- The tab and panel with video filters are highlighted in blue.
- A lot of changes to other interface elements: toolbar, menus, file list, panels...
- Added the ability to select visible columns from the context menu of the file list and from the main menu.
- The error causing displaying of negative values of processed data after exceeding the 2GB threshold has been fixed.
- Automatic scrolling of text in the window with the conversion progress.
- A lot of improvements and bug fixes.