Versie historie van PartitionLogic (USB version)
Veranderingen voor v0.71 - v0.72
- Added initial USB2 (EHCI) support.
- Added a stub USB3 (XHCI) driver.
- Improved the output of the Devices program so that it's a little bit more readable.
- Improved the collection and recording of the CPU vendor string.
- Did a bit more development of the simple ACPI driver.
- Fixed: USB hub detection could happen twice - once during the controller's initial device connection detection, and again when device driver detection happened for hubs.
- Fixed: The first (number 1) USB port didn't work on many systems.
- Fixed: Certain USB hard disks not working, and/or causing boot failure.
- Fixed: The AHCI driver no longer fails to initialize if PCI bus mastering can't be enabled.
- Fixed: ACPI (soft) power off could cause some systems not to boot the operating system on the next attempt.
- Fixed: Removed possible infinite loop condition in the 'real time clock' driver.
- Fixed: When installed somewhere via the native installer (for example on a USB stick) with a FAT32 filesystem type, the volume label was not being set properly.
- Fixed: The graphical native installer would often skip the password setting box (flashing up and then disappearing).
- Fixed: The TAB key was not working when using a USB keyboard.