Versie historie van NirSoft WirelessKeyView (64-bit)
Veranderingen voor v1.72 - v2.00
- Added support for decrypting wireless keys from external drive of any version of Windows, starting from Windows XP and up to Windows 10. ('Advanced Options' window - F9)
- Added 'Advanced external drive settings' option, which allows you to choose the Windows protect folder and the Registry hives folder.
- WirelessKeyView now supports 2 methods for decrypting the wireless keys of the current running system. If from some reason the default method doesn't work on your system, you can choose the other one.
- Added option to view the wireless network of remote computer on your network (In 'Advanced Options' window). It only works if you have full admin access to the remote computer (Including admin shares) and the remote computer has Windows Vista or later. (XP is not supported)
Veranderingen voor v1.70 - v1.72
- Fix bug: WirelessKeyView failed to import keys if the key or network name contained '&' or some other characters.
- Version 1.71:
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
Veranderingen voor v1.68 - v1.70
- WPA2-PSK keys are now detected properly on Windows XP (In previous versions WirelessKeyView displayed them as WPA-PSK keys)
- The 'Last Modified' column is now also active on Windows XP.
Veranderingen voor v1.67 - v1.68
- Fixed a bug in the 32-bit build without command-line support: On Windows 7/8/Vista/2008: WirelessKeyView created a new process of WirelessKeyView again and again...
Veranderingen voor v1.66 - v1.67
- Added new build of WirelessKeyView without command-line support. In this version, you cannot extract wireless key data without displaying the user interface (Which means that /stab, /shtml and other export command-line options will not work in this build). The advantage of this build: There is a chance that this build will trigger less Antivirus alerts, simply because it cannot be used by hackers to grab wireless keys stealthily. This build is also compiled with different compiler options.
- Changed the name in the version resource from WirelessKeyView to WKV. Strangely, this change reduces the Antivirus alerts dramatically, at least for now.
Veranderingen voor v1.65 - v1.66
- Added 'Last Modified' column (Works only on Windows Vista/7/8)
Veranderingen voor v1.61 - v1.65
- Added 'Show SSIDs Without Key' option.
Veranderingen voor v1.60 - v1.61
- In order to avoid from deletion by mistake, the delete menu item is now separated from the others. Also, the default answer for the delete question is No.
Veranderingen voor v1.56 - v1.60
- WirelessKeyView now uses a new method to grab the wireless keys on Windows 7/8/2008: Instead of code injection, WirelessKeyView creates a child process that extracts the wireless keys. This means that you can use the 32-bit build of WirelessKeyView under Windows 7/8/2008 64-bit.
Veranderingen voor v1.55 - v1.56
- Fixed issue: The properties and the 'Advanced Options' windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Veranderingen voor v1.50 - v1.55
- Added /export and /import command-line options, which allows you to export/import wireless keys from command-line.
Veranderingen voor v1.36 - v1.50
- Added export and import feature. You can now select one or more wireless keys, export them into a file (with File -> Export Selected Items or Ctrl+E) and then import these keys into another computer (With File -> Import Keys From Export File or Ctrl+I). Be aware that the import feature only works with Windows XP/SP3 or later (including Windows 2008/7/Vista). The export feature works on every system starting from Windows XP/SP1. Read the 'Export And Import Wireless Keys' section for more information about this new feature.
- Added 3 new columns, only for Windows 7/2008/Vista: Authentication, Encryption, Connection Type (ESS for infrastructure network, IBSS for ad-hoc network).
Veranderingen voor v1.35 - v1.36
- Fixed bug on Windows 7/2008/Vista: WirelessKeyView truncated the key after 32 characters.