Versie historie van Mumble
Veranderingen voor v1.2.7 - v1.2.8
- Mumble 1.2.8 is a bug fix release and security update on top of 1.2.7.
Veranderingen voor v1.2.5 - v1.2.7
- Mumble 1.2.7 is a bug fix release and security update on top of 1.2.6. For a list of known issues, please visit the 1.2.7 known issues page.
- Changes in this release:
- The log view in Mumble 1.2.6 didn’t correctly scroll when an image is included in a text message. (Issue #1258)
- Some users were unable to connect to Mumble servers due to a “remote host closed the connection” caused by a bug in Skype’s optional click-to-call feature (Issue #1271)
- For binary packages distributed by the Mumble team, OpenSSL has been updated to 1.0.0m due to OpenSSL Security Advisory [05 Jun 2014]
- For a source-level changelog, please see the GitHub commit list or the CHANGES file for Mumble 1.2.7.
- More details can be found in the Mumble blog.
Veranderingen voor v1.2.4 RC 1 - v1.2.5
- Mumble 1.2.5 is an important security update for 1.2.4.
Veranderingen voor v1.2.2 - v1.2.3
- Improved Voice Activity Detection
- Customizable Overlay with FPS counter
- Priority speaker
- New installer
Veranderingen voor 1.1.8 - v1.2.0
- Increased voice quality, decreased latency
- Certificate based authentication
- User management
- New connect dialog
- Layout presets
- Channel reordering
- WYSIWYG Editor
- G15 for OSX
- Native-feeling ConfigDialog on Mac OS X
- Automatic Plugin Update and Enhanced Plugin Support
- New Positional Audio Plugins
- User textures
- Automatic network fallback
- Audio events
- Access Tokens
- Unified channel add/edit dialog
- Temporary Channels
- LAN announcement and discovery
- Crash reporting
- Compatibility client
- Customizable PTT audio cue