Versie historie van Mozilla Lightning for Linux
Veranderingen voor v1.0 Beta 7 - v1.0
- The most important bugfixes in this release are:
- Full offline support, when the "Cache" is enabled for a calendar
- Improve diagnostics for the ICS provider
- Fix the top startup crash. Please give Lightning another try if you previously had issues
- Some fixes for the alarm system, specifically related to snoozing and recurring events
- Allow opening events already accepted via invitation
- Fresh new UI style for all calendar views
Veranderingen voor v0.5 - v0.7
- It is now much easier to switch between the mail and calendar parts of Thunderbird thanks to a user interface redesign.
- A redesigned event/task dialog has been enabled to gather feedback from the community. It offers a much cleaner user interface and additional functionality including:
- Events/Tasks can be created in different timezones
- Attendees can be added from a local or corporate LDAP directory.
- Free-Busy information is available for users of the Sun Java Calendar Server.
- Integrated display of recurrence patterns, reminders and attendees
- Custom recurrences and reminders
- Clear separation between tasks and events
- The new event summary dialog lists all the details of tasks and events for calendar which are read-only.
- The Today Pane gives a quick overview over your current tasks and upcoming events. The Today Pane can be enabled/disabled by a toolbar button.
- Colliding events (events in the same time slot) are shrunk so that they fit into the display of a day. This no longer affects other events on the same day.
- Localized releases of Lightning in Chinese (simplified), Georgian, Lithuanian, Portuguese (European), Spanish (Argentina) and Turkish
- A full list of changes that have gone into this release can be found on The Rumbling Edge website.