Versie historie van LastPass for Internet Explorer (64-bit)
<<Terug naar software beschrijving
Veranderingen voor v1.90 - v2.0.0
- New: Attachment support in secure notes. Can attach important Word documents, PDFs, images, etc. As always, encryption occurs locally.
- New: Unified vault combines functionality of offline and online vaults.
- New: Free Credit Monitoring for all U.S. customers.
- New: Sites that have 'favorite' checked will appear higher in autofill list. This will help you control the order of the sites listed.
- New: Malagasy language support.
- Improved: IE upgrade process is now silent, setting added to disable this in advanced.
- Resolved: Bookmarklets now utilize a few layers of iFrames for increased security against the page you're running the Bookmarklet in.
- Resolved: Drag and drop and empty folders now available in unified vault.
- Resolved: Potential issues with users utilizing high-ASCII email addresses.
Veranderingen voor v1.80 - v1.90
- New: LastPass now has the ability to pull WiFi passwords off your computer save them as a new secure note type and export them onto other computers! (LastPass Icon -> Tools -> Import -> WiFi passwords -- requires WiFi connection to import / export)
- New: HSTS support for IE on LastPass.com if using the LastPass Extension -- now all browsers have HSTS support on LastPass.com
- New: An installer has been added for OS X
- New: [history] links have been added to the edit site dialog for username and password in the extensions
- New: Support for the autocompletetype attribute
- New: Enterprise: Can move sites in, out and between Shared Folders more easily
- New: Enterprise Policy to prohibit offline support
- New: Enterprise Policy to prohibit to force killing other sessions on login
- Resolved: If you installed Google Chrome via the msi installer (corporate install) we now support installing and pulling password from it
- Resolved: Added Canary Islands as a form fill location
- Resolved: Problems with fingerprint reader detection
- Resolved: Problems with moneybookers.com in IE if launched from our page (CSP blocked)
- Resolved: A few form fill problems with forms that change on selection
- Resolved: If using a binary extension prefer /dev/urandom, CryptGenRandom if available
- Resolved: Notify you when Safari's In Private browsing causes Safari's bug with HTML5 storage on restart
- Resolved: An edge case where HTTPONLY wasn't being set on a cookie
- FYI: Extensions now share their version number and build date for support tickets