Versie historie van KoolMoves
Veranderingen voor v9.3.0 - v9.4.0
- Added detection of a more recent version of KoolMoves available for download.
- Added wizard page for exporting Flash animation as an Android mobile app.
- Added display of object size information in bottom status window during transform drag operations like scale.
- Added additional short cuts for zoom in and zoom out -- + and - keys.
- Added separate zoom in and zoom out icons.
- Added option for adding a mobile viewport tag to html file.
- Added a link in Motion Scripts window to a tutorial on combining effects.
- Added information popups concerning text effect and clip art libraries.
- Fixed problem with selection of jQuery Mobile Gui in Preferences.
- Fixed problem with default play directory when an image is added from a subfolder when previewing for Html5 export prior to saving.
Veranderingen voor v9.2.2 - v9.3.0
- Created 85 new bolder and larger icons for Tools toolbar.
- Added option to display larger icons on Tools toolbar.
- Added option to change icon spacing on Tools toolbar.
- Added option to display submenu selections on Tools toolbar as a popup menu.
- Added ability to export as Flash version 16 (without new AS3 functionality).
- Added link to a SurveyMonkey questionnaire so we can better understand our customers.
- Fixed Tools toolbar so size is independent of Windows dpi setting.
- Increased limit on number of AS3 namespaces for swf export containing AS3 code.
- Fixed one problem in importing SVG with a defs tag but more work is needed.
- Fixed minor cursor problem when drawing a freehand shape.
- Fixed minor problem in activating the submenu selections when hitting the small lower, right triangle on a Tools icon.
Veranderingen voor v9.2.1 - v9.2.2
- Reversed previous fix from 9.2.1 "Reduced internal memory useage for images when exporting as Html5" due to problems.
- Fixed rendering problem with viewing main movie objects while inside a movie clip.