Versie historie van iTunes (64-bit)
Veranderingen voor v12.8 - v12.9.2
- This update resolves a problem that may prevent iTunes from playing media through AirPlay speakers from third parties. It also includes minor program and performance improvements.
Veranderingen voor v12.7.5 - v12.8
- On macOS, iTunes now supports AirPlay 2 multi-room audio and HomePod stereo pairs.
- Use the AirPlay menu to easily group HomePod, Apple TV, and other AirPlay 2-enabled speakers and control what plays next.
- On Windows, this update includes minor app and performance improvements.
Veranderingen voor v12.7.3 - v12.7.4
- Minor app and performance improvements
Veranderingen voor v12.7.1 - v12.7.3
- iTunes is now designed to work with Homepod. Use the improved Air menu to easily choose Homepod and control what plays next with your Apple Music subscription.
Veranderingen voor v12.7 - v12.7.1
- This update includes minor app and performance improvements.
- The new iTunes focuses on music, films, TV programmes, podcasts and audiobooks. For more information, please see https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT208075
Veranderingen voor v12.6.2 - v12.7
- The new iTunes focuses on music, films, TV programmes, podcasts and audiobooks. It adds support for syncing iOS 11 devices and includes new feature for:
- Apple Music, Now discover music with friends. Members can create profiles and follow each other to see music they are listening to and any playlists they've shared.
- Podcasts. iTunes U collections are now part the Apple Podcasts family. Search and explore free educational content produced by leading schools, universities, museums and cultural institutions all in one place.
- If you previously used iTunes to sync apps or ringtones to your iOS device, use the new App Store Sound Settings on iOS to re-download them without your Mac.
Veranderingen voor v12.6.1 - v12.6.2
- This update includes minor app and perfermance improvements.
Veranderingen voor v12.6 - v12.6.1
- This updates includes minor app and performance improvements.
Veranderingen voor v12.5.5 - v12.6
- Rent once, watch anywhere. Now you can enjoy your iTunes film rentals across your devices with iOS 10.3 or tvOS 10.2.
- This update also includes minor app and performance improvements.
Veranderingen voor v12.5.4 - v12.5.5
- This update includes minor app and performance improvements.
Veranderingen voor v12.5.1 - v12.5.4
- This update adds support for the new TV app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. And with Touch Bar on the new Macbook Pro, use the scrubber to easily go to different parts of songs, movies, TV shows, and more.
- It also includes minor app and performance improvements.
Veranderingen voor v12.4.2 - v12.4.3
- This update resolves an issue where playlist changes made on other devices may not appear in iTunes.
Veranderingen voor v12.3.1 - v12.3.3
- This update adds support for syncing iTunes with iPhone SE and iPad Pro.
Veranderingen voor v11.4 - v12.0.1
- # This update includes many design and performance improvements that make iTunes easier and more enjoyable to use.
- * Family Sharing. You can now share your purchases from iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store with up to six people in your family — without sharing accounts or passwords. To start sharing, setup your iCloud Family by choosing iCloud in System Preferences on OS X Yosemite or Settings on iOS 8.
- * Faster access to all of your favorite media. iTunes now includes dedicated icons for music, movies, or TV shows, which make it easier to get to wherever you want to go in your library with a single click.
- * Seamless browsing between Store and library. The iTunes Store is now a part of the music, movies, or TV shows views of your library — making it simple to jump between your personal collection and what’s new for each category in the Store.
- * Recently Added. iTunes puts recently added albums, movies, or TV shows at the top of your library — making it effortless to find something new to play.
- * Improved playlist editing. You can now see your full music library and playlists side-by-side, making it easy to browse your music and drag your favorite songs into any playlist.
- * Improved Get Info. The all-new Get Info has been completely redesigned to focus your attention only on what’s necessary for the selected item.
Veranderingen voor v11.3.1 - v11.4
- Supports the ability to sync your favorite music, movies, and more to devices with iOS 8.
Veranderingen voor v11.3 - v11.3.1
- Addresses a problem where subscribed podcasts may stop updating with new episodes and resolves an issue where Itunes may become unresponsive while browsing your podcasts in a list.
Veranderingen voor v11.2.2 - v11.3
- Includes all-new iTunes Extras for HD moives.
Veranderingen voor v11.1.5 - v11.2
- This update includes several improvements that make playing your favorite podcasts even easier:
- Improved Episode Browsing
- Quickly find episodes you haven’t listened to in the new Unplayed tab
- Browse episodes that are available to download or stream in the Feed tab
- Save your favorite episodes to keep them offline
- Episodes can now be automatically deleted after you play them
- Tap on links that appear in podcast and episode descriptions to open them in Safari
- Ask Siri
- You can now ask Siri to play podcast episodes by simply saying “play podcasts”
- To play specific podcasts or stations, just ask Siri to play them by name, like “play TEDTalks”
- - Please note that Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas.
- Additional Improvements
- Podcasts now supports CarPlay
- Start playing a station right from the stations list — just tap the Play button next to the station name
- Share links to your favorite podcasts using AirDrop
- This update also resolves playback issues after syncing with iTunes and improves stability while downloading podcasts.
Veranderingen voor v11.1.4 - v11.1.5
- This update fixes a problem that may cause iTunes to quite unexpectedly when a device is connexted and improves compatibility with iBooks for Mac on OS X Mavericks.
Veranderingen voor v11.1.3 - v11.1.4
- This version of iTunes add the ability to see your Wish List while viewing your iTunes library, improves support for Arabic and Hebrew, and includes additional stability improvements.
Veranderingen voor v22.214.171.124 - v11.1.3
- This version of iTunes resolves an issue where the equalizer may not work as expected and improves performance when switching views in large iTunes libraries. This update also includes additional minor bug fixes.
- The previous version of iTunes added support for OS X Mavericks, Arabic, and Hebrew.
Veranderingen voor v11.1.0 - v11.1.1
- iTunes Radio. iTunes Radio is a great new way to discover music. Choose from over 250 stations or start a new one from your favorite artist or song. Enjoy iTunes Radio ad-free once you subscribe to iTunes Match.
- Genius Shuffle. Introducing a magical new way to experience your music library. Choose Genius Shuffle and iTunes instantly plays songs that go great together. Click it again to hear something new—enjoying your music has never been this easy.
- Podcast Stations. You can now create custom stations of your favorite podcasts that update automatically with new episodes. Your stations, subscriptions, and current play position sync over iCloud to the Podcasts app.
- Sync with iOS 7. You can now use iTunes to sync your favorite music, movies, and more to devices with iOS 7. In addition, iTunes now makes it even easier to quickly organize and sync apps to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Veranderingen voor v11.0.4 - v11.0.5
- This update corrects an issue with iTunes in the Cloud, where some purchases may download or play unexpected items.
Veranderingen voor v11.01 - v11.0.2
- Composers view for music, in addition to various bug fixes and performance improvements
Veranderingen voor v11 - v11.01
- - Addresses a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad (1st generation) that contains an iBooks textbook
- - Fixes a problem where photos synced to a device may appear in an unexpected order
- - Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly delete playlists created on a device
- - Fixes issues where iTunes may unexpectedly delete apps on a device
- -Improves overall performance and reliability
- Read more at http://www.majorgeeks.com/iTunes_d5285.html#JwZ8gvQtBzmofFry.99
Veranderingen voor v10.7 - v11
- Includes redesigned interface and improved iCloud integration. Also introducing the new MiniPlayer and more.
Veranderingen voor v10.6.3 - v10.7
- iTunes 10.7 adds support for iOS 6 running on compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models. This update also adds support for the latest iPod nano and iPod shuffle models.
Veranderingen voor v10.6.1 - v10.6.3
- Addresses a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad (1st generation) that contains an iBooks textbook
- Fixes a problem where photos synced to a device may appear in an unexpected order
- Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly delete playlists created on a device
- Fixes issues where iTunes may unexpectedly delete apps on a device Improves overall performance and
Veranderingen voor v10.5.3.3 - v10.6
- iTunes 10.6 adds the ability to play 1080p HD movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store.
- This release also includes many improvements for iTunes Match, including:
- Improved song matching
- Improved album artwork handling, downloading, and display
- Addresses an issue where songs may skip when playing from iCloud
- For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Veranderingen voor v10.5.2 - v10.5.3.3
- Allows you to sync interactive iBooks textbooks to your iPad. These Multi-Touch textbooks are available for purchase from the iTunes Store on your Mac or from the iBookstore included with iBooks 2 on your iPad.
Veranderingen voor v10.5.0.142 - v10.5.1.42
- Adds support for iTunes Match
Veranderingen voor v10.4.1.10 - v10.5.0.142
- ITunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your PC and iOS devices
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they're both on the same Wi-Fi network
Veranderingen voor v10.3.1 - v10.4.0.80
- Adds support for Mac OS X Lion. It now allows users to take advantage of the Full-Screen App capability. GUI slightly improved. Better integration with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Veranderingen voor v10.2.2 - v10.3
- Introducing iTunes in the Cloud beta. The music you purchase in iTunes appears automatically on all your devices. You can also download your past iTunes purchases. Where you want, when you want.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music purchases again at no additional cost. Your purchases are available in the iTunes Store on your Mac or in the iTunes app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- iTunes 10.3 also adds Books to the iTunes Store, where you can discover and buy your favorite books on your computer and automatically download them to iBooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- This version also allows you to use Automatic Downloads with apps and books or download previously purchased apps and books from your computer or iOS device.
Veranderingen voor v10.2.1 - v10.2.2
- Addresses an issue where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad.
- Resolves an issue which may cause syncing photos with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to take longer than necessary.
- Fixes a problem where video previews on the iTunes Store may skip while playing.
- Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance.
Veranderingen voor v10.1.1 - v10.1.2
- Improves stability and performance, and adds support for CDMA iPhone 4.
Veranderingen voor v10.0.1 - v10.1
- Bug fixes. Adds printing support and support for devices running iOS 4.2.
Veranderingen voor v10.0 - v10.0.1
- Replace Genius sidebar with Ping sidebar.
- Bug fixes.
Veranderingen voor v9.2.1 - v10.0
- Adds new social networking layer named "Ping".
- Adds support for iPod shuffle 4G, iPod nano 6G, iPod touch 4G, and Apple TV (late 2010).
- Renamed AirTunes to AirPlay.
- Adds visual improvements to list view.
- Improves performance.
- Adds additional support for VoiceOver Kit for iPod.
- New application icon.
Veranderingen voor v9.2 - v9.2.1
- Disables older versions of some incompatible third-party plug-ins
- Addresses minor issues with dragging and dropping items
- Addresses a performance issue when first syncing to some devices with iTunes 9.2
- Addresses an issue upgrading to iOS 4 on an iPhone or iPod touch with encrypted back-ups
- Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance
Veranderingen voor v9.1.1 - v9.2
- Sync with iPhone 4 to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on-the-go
- Sync and read books with iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 and iBooks 1.1
- Organize and sync PDF documents as books. Read PDFs with iBooks 1.1 on iPad and any iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Organize your apps on your iOS 4 home screens into folders using iTunes
- Faster back-ups while syncing an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Album artwork improvements make artwork appear more quickly when exploring your library
Veranderingen voor v9.1 - v9.1.1
- Addresses several stability issues with VoiceOver, a usability issue with VoiceOver and Genius Mixes, issues with converting songs to 128 kbps AAC while syncing, and other issues that improve stability and performance.
Veranderingen voor v9.0.2 - v9.0.3
- No longer ignores "Remember password for purchases" setting, addresses problems with syncing smart playlists and podcasts with iPod, resolves problem recognizing when iPod is connected, and addresses issues that affect stability and performance.