Versie historie van iRepo X for Mac OS X
Veranderingen voor v3.1.1 - v4.2
- Updated the Playlist Transfer plugin to now rebuild playlists with the tracks in the same order as on the iPod/iPhone/iPad. Also, the playlists can now be recreated with duplicate tracks in the same playlist.
- Updated to fix possible crash when transferring playlists.
- Updated to fix crashing issue when running on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Digitally signed the application to allow installation on computers running OS X 10.8 with Gatekeeper security turned on.
- Added support for iTunes 10.5.2
- Added support for playlist folders. In the past when transferring playlists, playlist folders would transfer over simply as a large playlist. With this version, playlist folders will be restored as playlist folders in iTunes.
- Added help button to display instructions on how to enable iPod "disk use".
- Fixed bug which caused iRepo X to not detect devices when it was running in trial mode (without a license key entered).
- Updated to work better on Macs running OS X 10.5.x