Versie historie van ImageGrab
Veranderingen voor v5.0.5 - v5.0.6
- a serious bug during inlay of text in the video has been fixed
- code has been cleaned and optimized
- the video is less jerky when the state changes
- the current image is copied into the clipboard and no more the previous snapshot
- the intervalometer in normal mode has been fixed to extract the correct images
Veranderingen voor v4.1.3 - v4.2.0
- Imagegrab 4.2.0 is a minor update improving the interface of ImageGrab, for instance the display in full screen.
Veranderingen voor v4.1.2 - v4.1.3
- the /P command to set a position in a script or command-line is improved: the program waits now until the position is reached. There should no more be the issue of previous images being grabbed instead of the required position.
- the script and command-line commands are better working in some cases, even if there are erroneous commands. They will simply be ignored.
Veranderingen voor v4.1.1 - v4.1.2
- one can go the the scn or srt file by clicking on the sign
- if the destination folder is changed in the Options panel, then the name on the bottom panel is updated
- the Escape key works now when the intervallometer is On with a live stream
- in the script commands, choosing Seconds or Frames for the intervallometer woks now correctly.