Versie historie van iGadget X for Mac OS X
Veranderingen voor v3.1.2 - v4.3
- Updated the Playlist Transfer plugin to now rebuild playlists with the tracks in the same order as on the iPod/iPhone/iPad. Also, the playlists can now be recreated with duplicate tracks in the same playlist.
- Updated the Gas Prices plugin to take into account changes in the source site.
- Updated Horoscope and Movie Showtime plugins. The source sites for these plugins changed their format so these plugins have been updated to take the changes into account. Prior versions could cause the program to hang when trying to access the sites.
- Removed the Driving Directions plugin. The source site changed and we can no longer access the driving directions from the program. So, this plugin will no longer be available. However, it is possible that a driving directions plugin could be added back in with a future update if we find a source site we can access.
- Updated to fix possible crash when transferring playlists.
- Updated to fix crashing issue when running on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Digitally signed the application to allow installation on computers running OS X 10.8 with Gatekeeper security turned on.
- Added support for iTunes 10.5.2
- Added support for playlist folders. In the past when transferring playlists, playlist folders would transfer over simply as a large playlist. With this version, playlist folders will be restored as playlist folders in iTunes.
- Added help button to display instructions on how to enable iPod "disk use".
- Updated to work better on Macs running OS X 10.5.x.
- Fixed the "Do not copy songs off the iPod that area already in iTunes" setting in the Transfer Songs plugin advanced iTunes settings. In prior versions, this was treated "backwards". That is, to turn on the feature you had to uncheck the option.
- Fixed a bug in the "transfer info" function of the "Music Transfer" plugin that would cause the application to lockup or crash when transferring data from songs with an apostrophe in the artist, album or track name.
- Added the option to copy over Grouping and Comments in the "Transfer Info" function of the "Music Transfer" plugin.