Versie historie van GOTSent
Veranderingen voor v0.24 Beta 7 - v0.24 Beta 8
- Many fixes in MKV parsing: Compressed header fix for many new releases. (this caused many conversions to fail from the start). Fixes in AVI creation and MPEG creation. Audio sync updates. Better file splitting and updated tools.
- Too much to name, although much too late :)
- For iPad newbies: just select the Xbox 360 profile, select the MKV and hit convert. The resulting MP4 should play fine
Veranderingen voor v0.24 Beta 6 - v0.24 Beta 7
- New .NET based audio decoding engine for users who have experienced audio decoding issues.
- Many fixes in subtitle handling.
- Sound encoding/decoding fixes.
- special note for users who use the options 'mux to vob' and split files: 1 in 5 files can exhibit strange behaviour in the parts after the split (odd colours, stripes). It is advised to use the 'fast mux' flag for these files to prevent this issue. Be advised that this option can result in slow rewind/ffwd performance.
Veranderingen voor v0.24 Beta 5b - v0.24 Beta 6
- Sounds normalization (sets average audio volume to -12 dB)
- Many fixes in bitrate calculation (was off by a factor 10 in some cases) and fits the file better to the designated size (also fixes in DVD5 and DVD9 sizes)
- MP4box is back as primary mp4 muxer due to issues with the mp4creator.
- Fixes to externally added subtitles (both in recode as for AVCHD)
- Improved header handling for some odd mkv files.
- Can add external SRT subs to AVI files that need a full video recode for PS3 compatibility.
Veranderingen voor v0.24 Beta 5 - v0.24 Beta 5b
- A new mp4 muxer was used to prevent mp4box issues.
- In oddly named files and very large files, mp4box messes up. I hope this will fix the issues. the only drawback at the moment is that it doesn't set the aspect ratio correct yet. This is being worked on.
- Furthermore, bitrate fixes, and target size selection is active (DVD 4.5, DVD 9 and BR 25).
- A fix was also made for drag and drop functionality, where it would only process the last file, but now does all dragged mkv files.
Veranderingen voor v0.24 Beta 4 - v0.24 Beta 5
- Better handling of oddly named files (including filename clean-up of many commonly used tags in mkv files). (this also takes care of bugs where files would showup as gotsent.mp4 with certain media servers.)
- Reverted to older mencoder to fix many subtitle issues.
- File checking after mp4 creation, and fallback mp4 creation with a different version of mp4box.
- Many fixes in filesize and bitrate calculations (for Xvid and h264 recoding) to make sure the filesize should work.
- Fixed h264 HQ mode.
- Several speed enhancements in MUXtoVOB mode.
- Include all subtitles in AVCHD files (but only if they are .srt based. Inbuilt subtitle format conversion is still being worked on)
- UI cleanup.
- Better handling of odd AVI formats (DivX3 etc etc) in AVI folder conversion mode.
Veranderingen voor v0.24 Beta - v0.24 Beta 2
- Directshow audio extraction fix (could cause empty audio files)
- h264 5.1 recoding to 4.1 for AVCHD files (embeds subtitles in source video due to issues with softsubs on many files).
- Current work: port of directshow audio extraction to C#, to prevent many issues with Vista, and support WMV muxing for VC1 files.