Versie historie van DVDINFOPro Advert (Free)
Veranderingen voor v4.7.6 - v4.7.9
- Fixed an intermittent flicker on the ISO Compare graph.
- Rescaled all PIPO graphs to remove fraction on lowest scale.
- Changed MediaInfo so the screen clears before analysing the media.
- Added .nrg and .img as file types in Compare file requested window.
- Fixed a bug causing Blu-ray error test to fail on some drives.
- Fixed a bug where part of the compare graph could be left behind on the display.
- Fixed a bug similar to above where error test could write outside of the container.
- Fixed a bug in CRC and Compare graphs for Blu-ray, graph sizes were wrong.
Veranderingen voor v4.7.5 - v4.7.6
- Reduced executable size by 318KB this is about 10%.
- Added a function to decrypt the Windows CD Key and display under system information.
- Added Quality Rating for Graphs 1 and 2 in Compare PIPO feature.
- Added Jitter for Liteon PIPO scan with 1858 or later chipset,(E.G. DH-20A3P)
- Re-wrote the PIPO graphic plotter class as I have done for all other ones, this
- makes the graph faster and is flicker free.
- Re-wrote the PIPO graphic compare plotter class same as above.
- Modified the CRC graph to no longer use bitmaps.
- Fixed a problem with the IBG, RPM line for DL DVD Media.
- Fixed a DVD DL scale issue in IBG graphing.
- Fixed a IBG problem when loading a SL followed by a DL DVD.
- Fixed the status display in System Information feature.
- Fine tuning of new Liteon jitter routine.
- Other small fixes.
Veranderingen voor v188.8.131.52 - v4.7.5
- Added "DVD Download" as a media type.
- Added "DVD Download" to QFlix detection string.
- Added HD-DVD compatibility to RPM Speed test feature.
- Increased RPM Speed first scale from 18x to 20x
- Added Rotational Control option to RPM Speed feature
- Added Speed choice option to RPM Speed Feature.
- Added an AACS detection tick box on DriveInfo
- Added an TSR detection tick box on DriveInfo
- Removed "book type" display under MediaInfo for HD-DVD
- Started incorporating the letters "HD" in the title showing support for HD drives.
- Fixed some bugs in DVD RPM Speed test feature
- Fixed some alignment issues in MediaInfo for HD-DVD and Blu-ray
- Fixed a bug in IBG Graphing, where if data was ‘verify’ only it didn’t show.
- Fixed a bug in IBG Scale coloring introduced when fixing the flicker.
- Fixed a problem where some drives in RPM speed could stick in CLV mode.
- Fixed a bug in RPM Speed where the "Show Speed" option did not work properly.
- Fixed a spurious spike in the RPM line in IBG Graphing.
- Fixed some missing Tool Tips
- Fixed missing icon in main dialog, preventing ALT-TAB switching
- Fixed a bug in IBG Graphing causing odd graphs after multiple loads
- Fixed a bug where some UDF Volume names could be blank under media info.
- Fixed an issue with the "activation" build that caused a crash in manual Activation mode.
Veranderingen voor v4.641 - v184.108.40.206
- Happy to announce SAMSUNG (TSSTcorp) PIPO parity scanning has been added.
- Fixed a bug where the selected drive handle remained open on exit of the program.
- Extended the new system information feature with much more CPU information.
- Fixed a minor graphical placement on driveinfo window.
- Fixed an issue with Blu-Ray IBG graph scaling on Dual Layer discs.
- Fixed an issue with IBG graph CD scaling
- Fixed an issue with some PIPO burners not being detected properly.
- Fixed a problem with the setting of speed in PIPO scanning.
- Added ImgBurn CD IBG file graphing.
- Fixed missing cpu / buffer usage bug in IBG Graph.
- Fixed an issue with IBG Graphic since update in 220.127.116.11
- Verified IBG graph can now display properly over 18x
- Improved the RPM feature to remove screen flicker.
- Improved IBG graph to allow speeds over 18x
- Removed some extraneous seek commands from parity scanning.
- Simplified the tests for PIPO suitable drives.
- Removed some redundant code.
- Fixed a bug in PIPO. When PIPO is clicked when a non supported drive as current, the start button was disabled, but clicking stop would enable it. Choosing start under these circumstances could cause a lock up. The Start button now remains disabled under these conditions. PIPO mode is allowed with a non supported drive so you are able to load DIP files for viewing.
- Changed startup to render screen graphics earlier, stop the black void while scanning the BUS.
Veranderingen voor v4.635 - v4.641
- Changes for Roxio build
- Enhancements and fixes for Blu-ray and HD-DVD.
- Fixes for CRC check on HD discs.
Veranderingen voor v4.628 - v4.635
- Fixed some small errors with HD-DVD-ROM showing write abilities.
Veranderingen voor v18.104.22.168 - v4.628
- Fixed problems with update strings and versions.
- Released Roxio Labs Full Version.
Veranderingen voor v22.214.171.124 - v126.96.36.199
- Added CSS Protected detect and display to Media info due to a user request
- Fixed a bug when cancelling ISO create file request dialog window.
- Tidied up some wrong line lengths in Media info.