Versie historie van CryptoPrevent
Veranderingen voor v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- Fixed graphical issue where verifying settings might not disappear on first run of application
- Added additional HoneyPot Detection Rules
- Added changes to HoneyPot Detection rules that may cause false positives
- Added fix for possible issue with HoneyPot Detection not being able to verify current HoneyPot files
- Possible fix for issues with CLI options possibly not starting services as expected
- Fixed QuickAccess Notification Tray to update on the fly with protection changes
- Added Restore Previous Protections option to Main GUI, QuickAccess Tray, and CLI option of /revertsettings
- Possible fix for Monitor Service consuming large amounts of RAM
- Minor performance improvements when handling SRP protections from GUI and CLI options
Veranderingen voor v4.4.1 - v4.7
- Added blocking of fake file extensions with spaces in them to hide the extension. Added blocking of cipher.exe along with syskey.exe, for the potential abuse. Added ability to create custom block and allow policies with scripting support. (Premium version only)
Veranderingen voor v4.3.3 - v4.4.1
- added ability to block syskey.exe from execution, which is being exploited by some new malware.
Veranderingen voor v4.3.2 - v4.3.3
- updated digital signature on CryptoPrevent executables
Veranderingen voor v4.3 - v4.3.2
- added support for redirected %appdata% directories (Windows folder redirection typically only used on larger networks.)
Veranderingen voor v4.2.6 - v4.3
- – separated protection option for %userprofile% / %programdata% / Startup Folder and added whitelisting capabilities for those locations – also removed unnecessary reboot prompt after automatic update on Vista+ OSes.
Veranderingen voor v4.2.5 - v4.2.6
- removed the *.com file rule for %userprofile% as this was causing some issues with user accounts with .com in the path name under certain circumstances.
Veranderingen voor v4.2.4 - v4.2.5
- Fixed a minor bug in that using the /w= command line parameter was also forcing /whitelist whether it was specified or not.
Veranderingen voor v4.1 - v4.2.4
- Fixed a recent bug causing email alerts to not be sent properly.
- v4.2.3 – Misc. changes to the White-Label edition. Added IP address / Computer Name to the optional alert email when an application is blocked (Premium edition.)
- v4.2 – Added Start Menu > All Programs > Startup folder protection. Added reboot prompt after automatic update / re-application of protection.
- v4.1.5 – Misc changes to whitelisting functionality and added a link to the Email Setup FAQ inside the program.