Versie historie van Blu-Disc Studio Lite
Veranderingen voor v1.0.9 - v1.0.10
- * Fixed problem with PlayStation 4.
- * Fixed a bug where the application profile in the BD-J title was always 1.0.
- * Added the ability to control which profile version should be in the BD-J title.
- * Other minor fixes.
Veranderingen voor v1.0.6 - v1.0.9
- * New one-window interface.
- * Ability to import multi-page PS Designer PSD.
- * Ability to import PSD files in DoStudio format.
- * A selection frame for all objects in the designer is added.
- * Ability to select a group of objects using mouse (press and drag).
- * Ability to show navigation links is added.
- * A background image can be shown in the simulation.
- * Ability to load moved projects.
- * Undo is now global.
- * Bugfixes.
- * Help updated.
Veranderingen voor v1.0 build 5 - v1.0.6
- * A new mechanism for the Auto-button.
- * You can now select and delete more than one element of the tree (menu/popup/film).
- * New MultiAction.
- * "Cancel" button is added to the compilation.
- * You can now simulate the End Action, pressing the F1 key in the simulation.
- * Audio/subtitle language is now visible in the Set Audio/Subtitles actions.
- * You can set the action of a button, using the right-click on the object.
- * Button hint can now show the Enter-action.
- * Fixed an issue with an Activated state delay.
- * Fixed an issue with an incorrect frame rate error.
- * Now you can choose a background for the simulation.
- * You can choose jump to the menu button for "First play".
- * Double-click on the "Play Movie" command in the Matrix opens a chapter select dialog.
- * Added "Save complete project" to save the project in the new location, including images and sounds of buttons.
- * Bugfixes.
- * Help update.
Veranderingen voor v1.0 build 4 - v1.0 build 5
- * Added delay for the Activated state.
- * Now you can move the audio and subtitle streams up and down in the Property window.
- * Added ability to specify a list of chapters in the Wizard.
- * Auto-action added for the button.
- * Added option "Allow empty states in buttons" in the Project properties.
- * Added ability to configure the available languages in the program settings (File -> Languages).
- * User settings now moved to the user's documents (Documents\Blu-Disc Studio Lite).
- * Global bugfix.
- * Global update of the help, FAQ added.