Versie historie van BDInfo
Veranderingen voor v0.5.6 - v0.5.8
- Blu-ray 3D SSIF scanning fixes (ex. [UK] The Hole 3D).
- Blu-ray scanning fixes for certain titles with playlists containing multiple M2TS (ex. [US] Enter the Void).
- The settings "Keep original stream ordering" and "Enable SSIF scanning" are now enabled by default.
- Added "50Hz Content" indicator to the main window and report when a disc contains any playlists with 1080i50 or 576i50 video.
- Added milliseconds display for the Playlist Length field in the report.
- Added drag-and-drop folder/file support from Explorer and the main program window.
- Browse button will now start the folder browser in the location specified by the "Select the Source BD-ROM" textbox.
- Fixed bug with empty custom playlists.
- Upgraded source code solution to Visual Studio 2010.
Veranderingen voor v0.5.5 - v0.5.6
- Fixed problem introduced in v0.5.5 with incorrect bitrate charts and chapter peak/average measurements for BonusView titles.
- Changed playlist scanner back to using M2TS instead of SSIF by default due to problems with certain Blu-ray 3D discs.
- Added option to scan SSIF instead of M2TS to settings.
- Added additional debug logging to report when file scanning errors are encountered.
Veranderingen voor v0.5.4 - v0.5.5
- Added video bitrate analysis and charts for MPEG-4 MVC streams on Blu-ray 3D discs.
- Changed calculation of disc size to exclude SSIF files for Blu-ray 3D discs.
- Changed calculation of playlist size to include interleaved companion files for Blu-ray 3D discs.
- Changed playlist scanner to use SSIF instead of M2TS for Blu-ray 3D discs.
- Changed startup and full scans to skip unreferenced M2TS.
Veranderingen voor v0.5.2 - v0.5.3
- BDInfo source code given an LGPL 2.1 license.
- Added marking of "hidden" tracks - i.e. streams which are present in the underlying CLPI/M2TS, but absent in a given MPLS.
- Added grouping display and sorting for playlists that share M2TS.
- Added ability to multi-select M2TS when creating custom playlists.
- Added display of DialNorm values (offset from -31dB reference) for AC3 and DTS audio tracks.
- Added detection of D-Box Motion Code presence.
- Changed handling of copy-protected and damaged discs to hopefully display better error messages.
- Changed option to hide "invalid" playlists into separate options for hiding looping playlists and playlists under a configurable runtime length.
- Changed detailed report display for multi-angle playlists to display more information.
- Fixed bug that prevented all streams from being displayed sometimes in custom playlists.
Veranderingen voor v0.5.1 - v0.5.2
- Fixed bug that prevented detection of BD+ with newer revisions of AnyDVD HD.
- Fixed bug that prevented proper stream identification for certain playlists.
- Added setting to preserve original stream ordering.
- Added quick playlist summary output to the text report.
- Added "rescan" button to refresh disc contents from last folder scanned.
- Added feature to remember the last folder scanned between BDInfo sessions.
- Added default filename to chart image save screen.
Veranderingen voor v0.5.0 - v0.5.1
- Added BDInfo version number to text report output.
- Fixed bug that prevented report display for certain playlists.
- Fixed bug that prevented full bitrate scan of certain playlists.
- Fixed bug that caused reporting problems when a playlist contains streams of different types with the same PID.
- Fixed detection of CBR for "open" bitrate DTS audio tracks.
- Fixed channel count detection for 6.1 DTS-ES tracks.
- Changed constant bitrate display of 1536 kbps DTS tracks to a more technically accurate 1509 kbps.
- Changed text report to only display stream diagnostics once for each M2TS in a given playlist.
Veranderingen voor v0.4.1 - v0.5.0
- Source code published.
- Added detection of channel layout, bit depth and sample rate for DTS-HD High-Resolution and Master Audio tracks.
- Added immediate display of constant bitrates after the initial startup disc scan for DTS-HD and DTS Express constant bitrate tracks.
- Added display of alternate angle M2TS files and video information for multi-angle playlists.
- Added detection of Dolby Surround for AC3 2.0 audio tracks.
- Added ability to generate charts for secondary video tracks.
- Added ability to generate custom playlists for reporting purposes.
- Added "Measured Bytes" tracking display to MPLS playlist and M2TS stream file lists.
- Changed UI layout including resizeable main window.
- Changed chart X-axis timescales from seconds to minutes.
- Changed layout of frame type charts to fix text overlap problems.
- Fixed support for MPLS playlist files that reference only part of an M2TS.
- Fixed bug in subtitle and chapter average video bitrate calculations.
- Fixed bug in frame type count and size charts that excluded final video frame.
- Removed display of VC-1 BI-frames from frame type charts - these are now counted as B-frames.
- Removed CSV export frame dump option.