Versie historie van Badaboom Media Converter
Veranderingen voor v184.108.40.2067 - v220.127.116.11
- In Badaboom 2.0, the following features have been added for increased versatility, hardware support, speed, video quality, and a better user experience:
- Speed and output quality improvements due to an updated underlying video engine.
- Support for Intel® Core™ with the Intel® HD Graphics 2000 and 3000 series (Sandy Bridge), which features hardware-accelerated decoding and encoding.
- Support for the latest NVIDIA graphics cards with the GF100 and GF110 (Fermi) architecture.
- Batch Transcoding support, allowing the user to target a folder and convert all of its contents automatically via command line.
- An added “Audio Gain” feature to give users control of the output file’s volume level.
- Support for large .m2ts files.
- An updated user interface, including additional output device profiles.
- The ability to run on most Windows 7, Vista, and XP platforms.