Versie historie van AOMEI Backupper
Veranderingen voor v5.9 - v6.0
- Added "Two-Way Sync": any changes in the source or destination directory will be synced to the other side.
- Redesigned "Tools" interface: a modernized look and all tools can be easy to access.
- Added "Clear Logs": unnecessary logs can be deleted.
- Optimized "Automatic Update".
- Fixed issue: Windows Task Scheduler doesn't run because the installation directory changed after updating AOMEI Backupper.
- Fixed issue: "Incremental Backup Scheme" doesn't take effect.
- Fixed issue: hidden folders become unhidden after restore.
Veranderingen voor v5.5 - v5.8
Veranderingen voor v4.6.1 - v4.6.2
- Enhanced compatibility: AOMEI Backupper 4.6.2 is able to be controlled and managed as clients by AOMEI Centralized Backupper 2.1 to perform file sync from one central management console.
Veranderingen voor v4.6.0 - v4.6.1
- Enhanced compatibility: AOMEI Backupper 4.6.1 is able to be controlled and managed as clients by our brand-new AOMEI Centralized Backupper 2.0 to perform files and folders backup from one central management console.
Veranderingen voor v4.5.1 - v4.5.6
- Added backup when USB plugged in: automatically backup data from/to USB drive when plugged in
- Support to create desktop shortcuts for the tasks.
- Support to send SMS message notification after backups.
- Optimized some prompts information of software.
- Fixed issue: the failure of backing up Outlook Data Files (.pst) and Offline Outlook Data Files (.ost).
- Fixed issue: the failure of backing up OneDrive folders.
- Fixed issue: the display problem of network nodes with same name.
- Fixed issue: the loss of network nodes with same IP address for no reason.
- Fixed issue: the request for inputting username and password after adding network nodes by the means of hostname.
- Fixed issue: some repeated registration prompts after successful registry.
- Fixed issue: some restoring problems.
- Fixed issue: some file sync and backup problems.
Veranderingen voor v4.0.5 - v4.0.6
- Added new multiple languages: Italian (Italiano), Dutch (Nederlands), Spanish (Español) and Turkish (Türkçe). Now AOMEI Backupper supports 10 languages. How to change the language on AOMEI Backupper >>
- Fixed issue: antivirus software like Avira falsely report AOMEI Backupper as Adware or gen2.
Veranderingen voor v4.0.4 - v4.0.5
- Support to restore files to a long path.
- Support to clone dynamic system volume on MBR disk.
- Optimized dynamic system volume backup on MBR disk.
- Fixed issue: the program crashes when choosing the specified path on some interfaces.
- Fixed issue: error code 4161 occurs during file sync if the target path exceeds limited length.
- Fixed issue: file backup crashes when a large number of files are being used.
- Automatically download Windows 10 image file to create bootable Windows PE media.
Veranderingen voor v4.0.3 - v4.0.4
- Fixed issue: when backing up/syncing data to network mapped drives, it requires to enter username and password repeatedly.
- Fixed issue: if the username and password of network share/NAS contain non-English characters, it requires to enter username and password repeatedly when the program accesses network share/NAS.
- Fixed issue: if the bootstrap of the dynamic system volume has not been backed up, it will not be bootale when restored to other disks.
- Fixed issue: if there is an error when changing the boot files of dynamic system volumes, it will not be bootale when restored to other disks.
- Fixed issue: in the cases of mounting image files in Windows XP/2003, it shows the partition is unformatted when accessing the partitions.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, error code: 214 occurs when restoring/cloning data from a larger disk to a smaller one.
- Optimized event-triggered backup of user log out and user log in.
- Optimized the task of long path in file backup, file sync and file restore and avoid failure of these tasks.
- Optimized the task of storing image files to share/NAS; even failed to connect to share/NAS, image files stored on it can still be viewed and edited.
Veranderingen voor v4.0.2 - v4.0.3
- Fixed issue: the computer won't go to Sleep Mode any more after performing backup operation.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, the program crashes when backing up files with long path names.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, the program cannot list files after adding a NAS.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, the program crashes when continuously performing "Partition Restore" operations.
- Fixed issue: the program crashes when restoring files to a network with long path name.
- Fixed issue: incorrect backup type in email notification.
- Fixed issue: sort log incorrectly based on Date or Time.
- Fixed issue: the program notifies file backup succeeded, however, there is no backup image created.
Veranderingen voor v4.0 - v4.0.2
- Fixed issue: drivers are not digitally signed with EV certificate on Windows 10 Anniversary version.
- Integrated many network card drivers into the Windows PE of AOMEI Backupper Server and Technician Editions to enhance its compatibility with more network cards.
- AOMEI Backupper Standard supports to automatically run missed scheduled backups at the next system startup.
- Fixed bug: infinite loop when real-time sync file that is being used.
Veranderingen voor v3.5 - v4.0
- Added real-time file sync: monitor files for changes and synchronize new added, modified or deleted files from source to target path as soon as the change has occurred.
- Added image deploy tool to AOMEI Backupper Technician and Technician Plus.
- The AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus supports to create a portable version by copying the installation directory of the software to other computer for direct use.
- Support to choose a cloud drive desktop app as the target path of file backup and file sync, including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, SugarSync, hubiC and Cloudme.
- Added shortcut to Network Share/NAS: click the "Select a network share or NAS" at the drop-down menu of the target path.
- File restore supports to only restore the selected files instead of the path where the files you want to restore located.
- Once AOMEI Backupper Standard has been registered with license code, it will automatically change to AOMEI Backupper Professional. There is no need to re-download and reinstall the software.
- Improved the graphical installation interface and simplified the instillation process to realize one-key installation.
- Fixed issue: failed to send email notifications to custom Gmail.
- Fixed issue: the registration box displays twice when an unregistered version automatically runs a missed scheduled task.
Veranderingen voor v3.2 - v3.5
- Added event-triggered scheduling backups: automatically perform backup tasks in real-time based on user logon, user logoff, system startup and system shutdown.
- Support to run one time only everyday when setting up the event-triggered scheduling backups.
- Support to perform scheduled backup tasks whether Windows account is logged on or not.
- Support to choose a network mapped drive as the destination.
- Support to simultaneously choose multiple files on the network drive as the backup source.
- Support to prevent computer from going to sleep during the backup process.
- Support to automatically invoke the tray notification icon to show backup or sync progress if users close the main window, and then continue to perform backup or sync task in the background.
- Optimized the characters of share information to unlock "System Clone" function in the Standard Edition.
- Optimized email forms: send email notification via Text or Html.
- Optimized the email notification sending modes: provide Hotmail server, Gmail server, AOMEI server [paid] and custom server [paid] SMTP modes.
- Optimized the solution to the destination path is too long when performing file backup and file sync.
- Enhanced the stability to connect the Share/NAS.
- Fixed issue: display error code 4107 when checking the image file after backing up to Share/NAS.
- Fixed issue: "Failed to enable VSS......" during the backup process.
- Fixed issue: the virtual partition is not accessible caused by access permission when exploring an image file.
Veranderingen voor v3.0 - v3.1
- Integrated some universal drivers into Windows PE system to enhance its ability to recognize devices.
- Enhanced email notification sending module: support to send notifications via AOMEI website server and SMTP module built into program.
- Fixed issue: program failed to initialize caused by log files.
- Support the latest Windows 10.
Veranderingen voor v2.8 - v3.0
- Added 4 kinds of backup schemes: full backup scheme, incremental backup scheme, differential backup scheme, and automatic space management.
- Added command line clone and command line restore.
- Support 4K monitor.
- Optionally reserve registered license information when uninstalling the program. No need to register the program again when reinstalling a same edition.
- PXE boot tool supports to deploy a WIM image file.
- Available to choose to perform Restart, Sleep, or Hibernate task after backup completed.
- Fixed issue: there is no data in destination partitions after disk restore and disk clone.
- Fixed issue: unable to perform scheduled task in Windows Small Business Server 2011.
- Fixed issue: the program reports a scheduled task has been performed, but it is not really performed.
- Optimized the recognition mode of system partition under Windows PE and Linux bootable environment: support to recognize multiple Windows systems.
- Optimized user interface and user interaction.
Veranderingen voor v2.5 - v2.8
- Added file sync: synchronize files and folders automatically with a schedule to local disks, external hard drives, removable USB flash drives, NAS or network shared folders.
- Linux bootable media support to restore/clone between UEFI-based GPT disk and BIOS-based MBR disk.
- Fixed bug: restore file backup images from CD/DVD with error code 4099.
- Fixed some crashing issues.
Veranderingen voor v2.2 - v2.5
- Added universal restore: allow you to restore a system backup image created on one computer to another with different/dissimilar hardware.
- Added system restore and system clone between GPT and MBR disk: enable you to restore/clone system from MBR (BIOS-based) disk to GPT (UEFI-based) disk and vice versa under native Windows environment and Windows PE bootable environment (Linux bootable environment is not yet supported), while ensuring that system is able to boot properly.
- Added an option on schedule backup advanced settings: allow you to more clearly choose whether or not to automatically perform missed scheduled backup tasks in the next system startup.
- Optimized PXE network booting: add HTTP method to speed up the downloading of image file.
- Optimized email notifications: add computer name into message and improve AOMEI SMTP server to ensure that all notifications are delivered successfully.
- Fixed issue: after performing a schedule backup task, the tray icon sometimes is unable to quit normally or no window display when clicking the tray icon.
- Fixed bug: the program always prompts you to enter the new username and password of shared network folder or NAS after modifying the old ones.
Veranderingen voor v2.1.0 - v2.2
- Added PXE boot tool: start up multiple client machines within LAN through the network booting by using AOMEI Windows PE and Linux micro-system or your own personalized bootable image file on a master machine for system maintenance. [free edition only supports for 2 client PCs]
Veranderingen voor v2.0.3 - v2.1.0
- Added system clone and system migration. [free edition need to unlock]
- Added history for backup saved path and task name setting.
- Support for restoring system to a smaller partition.
- Support for exploring backup images on the NAS/network.
- Fixed issue: case-sensitive password of command line backup.
- Fixed bug: display incorrect version number after upgrade.
- Improved software registration.
- Stability enhancements and other bug fixes.