Versie historie van NirSoft BulkFileChanger
Veranderingen voor v1.30 - v1.32
- Fixed BulkFileChanger to display and handle daylight saving time properly, like Explorer on Windows 7.
Veranderingen voor v1.25 - v1.30
- BulkFileChanger now displays an error message if it fails to change the date/time/attributes of one or more files.
- Added 'Modified-Created Time Difference' column, which displays the time difference (in hours:minutes:seconds.milliseconds format) between the created time and the modified time of the file. This time difference might be interesting in some circumstances. For example: If you download a new file from the Internet, the file is created at the moment you start to download it, and its modified time is set to the time that the last byte was written to the file. This means that the created/modified time difference represents the duration of downloading process.
Veranderingen voor v1.24 - v1.25
- You can now specify environment variables (For example: %appdata%) in the folder path to scan ('Add By Wildcard' option).
Veranderingen voor v1.23 - v1.24
- Fixed bug: If you added files, and then removed them from the list, BulkFileChanger failed to add them again.
Veranderingen voor v1.22 - v1.23
- Fixed issue: BulkFileChanger failed to copy EXIF properties from .jpg image to the created/modified/accessed time of the file, On Windows 7 and Windows 8. The problem is actually in the GDI+ library of Windows which from unknown reason fails to read these EXIF properties. So BulkFileChanger now reads the EXIF data directly instead of using the GDI+ library of Windows.
Veranderingen voor v1.21 - v1.22
- Fixed issue: The properties dialog-box and other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Added 64-bit build.