Versie historie van Movies by CraigWorks
Veranderingen voor v0.2.26 - v0.2.28
- Enhancement: Enhance IMDB importer to support new site changes
- Release 0.2.27 - December 9th 2017
- Enhancement: Support episode numbers with one decimal digit (tenths). This is used by some TV shows to support extra episodes (e.g. 9.5) which were not part of the original airing.
- Fix: HLS transcoding issues.
- Fix: ASS subtitles issues caused by blank dialogue lines. Some browsers cannot handle them.
- Fix: Update data imports.
Veranderingen voor v0.2.25 - v0.2.26
- Enhancement: Basic support for ASS subtitles in Http Live Streaming (HLS). This feature requires all text based subtitles be re-extracted.
- Enhancement: Support for PGS and DVDSUB subtitles in HLS. Since these are image based subtitles they are burned into the video stream.
- Enhancement: Support HLS in Chrome (Desktop version) via hls.js library.
- Fix: Optimize rebuilding of search index to use less memory.
Veranderingen voor v0.2.24 - v0.2.25
- Enhancement: Updated all scrappers to support latest site changes.
- Enhancement: Better support for Http Live Streaming (HLS). Now supports variable bandwidths and audio track selection. Application now requires Apple software to perform HLS.
Veranderingen voor v0.2.23 - v0.2.24
- Enhancement: Import Common Sense Media data for TV Shows.
- Enhancement: Support importing of "Spin Off" movie lists. Import reverse movie lists when applicable. For example, create "Spin Off" movie list when "Spun-off From" movie list is imported.
Veranderingen voor v0.2.22 - v0.2.23
- Fix: Fix index out of bound error when importing a movie.
- Fix: Fix issue with Chrome/Safari not starting next episode from beginning.
Veranderingen voor v0.2.19 build 1932 - v0.2.21
- New Feature: Extract running time from media files and use in place of imported (or user entered) running time when available. Running time for TV Shows are computed using the median running time of all episodes. Episode detail view updated to show running time.
- New Feature: Asynchronize "Fix Search Index" and "Remove Derived Iamage Files" tasks. Notify user when these tasks start and end.
- Fix: Statistics view did support color changes.
- New Feature: Support multiple movie versions (e.g. Director's Cut, Theatrical Release,...). Prior to this release a movie or episode could only support one media version. Multi-file movies (i.e. is a movie split into 2 or more files) are also still supported.
- New Feature: Show status of server when initializing. Prior to this release, accessing the server when it wasn't ready errored with page not found.
Veranderingen voor v0.2.16 build 1929 - v0.2.17 build 1930
- Support WGA style writing credits
- Support drag/drop reordering of images and casts.
- Add shutdown server functionality.
- Minor GUI enhancements.
- Bug fixes
- Small fixes to GUI.
Veranderingen voor v0.2.15 build 1928 - v0.2.16 build 1929
- Support for embedded SRT subtitles in browser's internal players. This does not apply to VLC player which already supports subtitles. In order to implement this the SRT subtitle must be a separate file so there is a background process that extracts the subtitles from the media file. It can take a while to extract all supported subtitles.
- File information now displays all "MediaInfo" information. Also, in the subtitle information a attribute called "Extracted Subtitle File" specifies the location of the extract subtitle.
- A new setting appears in the "Settings" window to turn on/off extract embedded subtitles option. If installing new this option is default on otherwise you will have to enable it.
- Bug fixes
- Removed support for Mubi scrapper.
- Fixes to RT And Amazon scrappers.
- Small fixes to GUI.
- Some HLS performance fixes.