Versie historie van NirSoft MyLastSearch
Veranderingen voor v1.60 - v1.62
- Fixed issue with Chrome Web browser: MyLastSearch loaded only 4 data files: data_0, data_1, data_2, data_3. It seems that when the cache of Chrome is large enough, it starts to create more cache data files (data_4, data_5...) Starting from this version, MyLastSearch will read these additional cache data files.
Veranderingen voor v1.58 - v1.60
- Added support for Internet Explorer 10. Be aware that in order to get accurate results for IE10, you may need to wait a few minutes after you exit from Internet Explorer, so the entire cache database will be written to the disk. Alternatively, you can log off and then log on again to force the writing to disk.
- Fixed the 'Exclude the queries made by Google Instant' option to work properly again (there was a change in the URL format of Google)
Veranderingen voor v1.56 - v1.58
- Fixed bug: In rare cases, MyLastSearch failed to read a few records of Internet Explorer history.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
Veranderingen voor v1.55 - v1.56
- Fixed MyLastSearch to detect the correct cache folder of Firefox if the user changed it from Firefox config (browser.cache.disk.parent_directory).
Veranderingen voor v1.50 - v1.55
- The search queries are now displayed while scanning the history/cache files of your Web browsers.
- Added 'Stop' menu item displayed while scanning the Web browser data, which allows you to stop the scanning process.