Versie historie van Monkey's Audio
Veranderingen voor v4.16 - v4.22
- Fixed: A Winamp plugin issue.
- Version 4.21 (February 2, 2017)
- Changed: Switches to the latest Visual Studio for hopefully faster builds.
- Version 4.20 (February 1, 2017)
- Changed: Switched to compiling on my laptop because it's lots smaller. Not sure why!
- Version 4.19 (January 27, 2017)
- Changed: Switched to Visual Studio 2015 -- hopefully faster builds.
- Fixed: Columns could get saved with no width and then they'd load with no width which was confusing.
- Changed: Changed a silly type used to uint32 from unsigned int because I guess it wasn't building on Linux and Mac.
- Changed: Made the copyrights say 2017.
- Version 4.18 (August 6, 2016)
- Fixed: WAV files that reported a longer length in the header than they actually were would fail with an I/O error (now they encode).
- Version 4.17 (June 8, 2016)
- Fixed: Much better high DPI support.
- Fixed: Some rare WAV files would fail to finish.
Veranderingen voor v4.14 - v4.16
- Fixed: A file progress issue in build 4.15.
Veranderingen voor v4.13 - v4.14
- 1.Fixed: File progress wasn't working in 4.13.
Veranderingen voor v4.12 - v4.13
- 1.Fixed: Improved support for files greater than 2GB.
Veranderingen voor v4.11 - v4.12
- 1.Changed: Numerous fixes for OSX and 64-bit compatibility.
Veranderingen voor v4.10 - v4.11
- NEW: Switched from MMX to SSE assembly, making compression and decompression faster.
- NEW: Switched to latest Microsoft compiler, making everything around 5% faster.
- Changed: Removed support for old Monkey's Audio 3.92 and earlier files (it hasn't been possible to make these files for over ten years -- use an old copy of Monkey's Audio to convert these files to the latest format if you have any).
- Changed: Fixed a few compiler warnings.
- Changed: Removed dependence on third-party NASM assembly compiler in favor of intrinsics (which compile nicely with all major compilers).
- Changed: Put all Monkey's Audio source code into a namespace APE so that linking into third-party projects should never have name collisions.v
- Changed: Switched from #ifndef/endif to #pragma once (now supported by any reasonable compiler).
Veranderingen voor v4.09 - v4.10
- Version 4.10 features an included Directshow filter (enables WMP, Zoom, etc. playback), a smaller download, a few bug fixes related to handling of corrupt files, and a new icon.
Veranderingen voor v4.07 - v4.09
- Changed: Updated to an icon that looks nicer on Windows 7 (sorry, still a monkey).
- Changed: Updated copyright dates.
Veranderingen voor v4.05 - v4.06
- Fixed: In rare cases, a corrupt frame could output as noise instead of silence when the decoder was ignoring errors.
Veranderingen voor v4.04 - v4.05
- Fixed: Directshow filter would fail to register on some systems.
- Changed: Added CompressFileW2, DecompressFileW2, etc. functions that take a C++ interface as a callback for easier usage in multi-threaded environments. (as opposed to the old static function callback)
Veranderingen voor v4.03 - v4.04
- Fixed: Directshow filter had an unnecessary dependence on a MSVC system dll.
Veranderingen voor v4.02 - v4.03
- Changed: Added a help link to the help menu to show the included help file.
Veranderingen voor v4.01 Beta 2 - v4.02
- NEW: Includes Directshow filter for decoding APE files in any DirectShow compatible player like Windows Media Player, Zoom, etc.
- Fixed: Corrupt APE files could cause decoder crashes in rare cases.
- Changed: Updated builder that gets better compression, making for a smaller download.