Versie historie van DC++ Portable (64-bit)
Veranderingen voor v0.865 - v0.866
- This release fixes a serious issue that allows remote denial of service attacks (ability to freeze the client remotely by any user of the connected hubs). Besides the hardened security, version 0.866 also improves UPnP port mapping which might fix certain issues with the automatic connectivity setup.
Veranderingen voor v0.862 - v0.863
- Notable improvements:
- - Better Windows 10 compatibility.
- - Download queue toolbar.
- - Better IPv6 connectivity.
- - More favorite hub settings.
- - Chat box improvements.
- - Hub connectivity status icons.
- - Hardened connection security.
Veranderingen voor v0.843 - v0.850 testing
- - Filtering of shared files.
- - Menu and icon improvements.
- - Connection fixes.
- - Security fixes, especially regarding keyprints and certificate
- - And most of all, many tweaks here and there to make your DC++
- experience more enjoyable! :)
Veranderingen voor v0.842 - v0.843
- [#1307978] Fix subtract list functionality (crise)
- [#1309390] [NMDC] Prevent crashes when receiving malicious search requests (pavel pimenov)
Veranderingen voor v0.841 - v0.842
- Update OpenSSL to version 1.0.1g - notably fixes the TLS heartbeat attack
Veranderingen voor v0.840 - v0.841
- Reset fav hub column sizes (poy)
- [L#395400] Revert the hub list caching patch as it was messing logs up (poy)
Veranderingen voor v0.831 - v0.840
- [L#1115765] Added ability to filter out files and directories from the share (ullner)
- [L#1225420] Open own list when using get/browse file list on self (ullner)
- [L#1250614] Added menu option on hub tab for only searching in that hub (ullner)
- [L#250238] Remove queued files that are already shared when DC++ starts (ullner)
- [L#309815] Hub icon will change depending on user status (user/registered/operator) (ullner)
- [L#721513] Transferview: Added "Remove file from queue" menu option and "Force attempt" is now only available for downloads (ullner)
- [L#210217] Add connectivity status for hubs to the favorite hubs window (ullner)
- [L#593613] Added /lastmessage in PMs to show the time of the last message (ullner)
- [L#363092] Disallow transfer port and encrypted transfer port to be the same (ullner)
- [L#1245179] Avoid connection failures (maksis)
- [L#1228927] Fix columns for file lists in the Download Queue (emtee)
- HTTP fixes (crise)
- Safer hub state tracking (poy)
- Add "/d
" for DuckDuckGo searches (poy)
- Add a dialog box to nag XP suckers into upgrading (poy)
- Support for a new XP-only branch in version checking (poy)
- [L#395400] Hub list caching fixed on Linux (maksis, ullner)
- [L#1030613] Safeguards against user command flooding (ullner)
- [L#1030613] Separate internal from external user commands (ullner)
Veranderingen voor v0.830 - v0.831
- [L#1249810] Fix NMDC TTH search responses (emtee)
- [ADC] Don't disconnect CCPM conns after 3 minutes of inactivity (poy)
- [L#1246868] Increased maximum command length to 512 KiB (ullner)
Veranderingen voor v0.825 - v0.830
- [L#1010996] Correct search responses (maksis, poy)
- [L#1206658] Fix transfer painting issues (poy)
- [L#1208049] Properly ungroup transfer items (poy)
- [L#1206855] Fix a bug with duplicate directory downloads (maksis)
- Optimize searches with multiple extensions (emtee, poy)
- [L#1032153] Added CDATA parsing to XML parser (crise)
- [L#233798] Added option to set automatic search interval (ullner)
- [L#1033249] The text in the /help-command now lists the description of each command. (ullner)
- Move the PM channel selector to a status bar menu (poy)
- [ADC] Direct encrypted PM channels (poy)
- [ADC] Validate connection tokens to avoid impersonators (poy)
- [ADC] Send FM / FB in code 43 STAs instead of FL (poy)
- Don't reconnect after a manual hub disconnect (poy)
- [L#1225930] Always show the window when double-clicking the notif icon (poy)
- [L#1220488] Upgrade the compiler
- Reduce the max protocol command size from 16 MiB to 16 KiB
- Documentation and translations updated as usual, thanks everyone