Versie historie van fre:ac (BonkEnc) Portable
Veranderingen voor v1.0.29 - v1.0.30
- - minor improvements for CDDB submit dialog
- - guard against disc insert notification being received multiple times
- - upgraded FAAC to version 188.8.131.52
Veranderingen voor v1.0.28 - v1.0.29
- - now using the mpg123 library for MP3 decoding
- - changed default FLAC blocksize to 4096 samples to match official FLAC tools
- - removed support for obsolete Main and LTP AAC profiles
- - fixed progress not being updated for long running conversions
- - fixed handling of stray tabs in title info
- - upgraded CDRip to version 1.26 to fix handling of drives with letter A:
- - upgraded FAAC to version 1.29.7
- - upgraded FAAD2 to version 2.8.1
Veranderingen voor v1.0.26 - v1.0.28
- - updated Chinese (traditional) translation
- - configuration is now saved in freac.xml
- - fixed crash on some invalid cover art
- - upgraded FLAC to version 1.3.2
Veranderingen voor v1.0.25 - v1.0.26
- The new release improves detection of concatenated MP3 files and fixes several issues handling Ogg Vorbis files with cover art. It also fixes a graphics issue where text did not appear in edit fields on some systems.
Veranderingen voor v1.0.24 - v1.0.25
- The new release adds support for MP4/AAC and Ogg Vorbis cover art and fixes an issue where cover images had not been written to WMA files in certain situations. Playlist and cuesheet files are now put in the same place as the output file in single file mode. Also, fre:ac 1.0.25 fixes a problem where not all out of multiple CD drives were detected. In addition, it fixes several stability issues and other bugs.
Veranderingen voor v1.0.23 - v1.0.24
- The new release updates the Ogg Vorbis codec to version 1.3.5 with added aoTuV 6.03 patches and introduces a flat titlebar style for Windows 8.x and 10. In addition, fre:ac 1.0.24 now retains the disc number metadata field when converting, fixes CDs being ejected automatically even if a conversion was cancelled and adds mouse jitter tolerance to tooltips to make them display more reliably.
Veranderingen voor v1.0.22 - v1.0.23
- - added Basque and Serbian (Cyrillic) language support
- - updated Chinese (traditional) and Czech translations
- - added Basque user guide
- - added support for reading Windows Wave files in IEEE float format
- - added additional genres as defined by Winamp 5.6
- - the main window is no longer closed when pressing escape
- - fixed stability issues when decoding MP3 files
- - fixed crash when writing cover art to WMA tags
- - fixed drag & drop target area not matching joblist
- - fixed failure to delete read-only files with "Delete files after encoding" option
- - fixed interpretation of non-standard UTF-16 strings in ID3v2 tags
- - upgraded FLAC to version 1.3.1
Veranderingen voor v1.0.21 - v1.0.21a
- This release fixes several bugs that have been found in fre:ac v1.0.21, the most important being one to make the WMA encoder work again.
- Upgrading to fre:ac v1.0.21a is strongly recommended to all users of fre:ac v1.0.21 and recommended to users of previous versions.
Veranderingen voor v1.20a - v1.0.21
- The beta release published a few weeks ago proved to be very stable and so there are only minor changes in the final v1.0.21. The new release provides translation updates for Romanian and Swedish languages and fixes the default settings for the FLAC encoder to match those of the command line FLAC utility.
- Of course it also incorporates the changes introduced with fre:ac v1.0.21 beta 1 which include support for large fonts as well as general performance and stability improvements.